FS: 17in Rims - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: 17in Rims
Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:44 PM
Well im trying to get rid of my 17's. They are konig verdict knock-offs. The rims are in good condition. there are nics in 3 of the 4 rims. thats due to the wonder roads of pa. there was road work and they didnt mark off the man hole covers and i hit one at night, blowing out 2 of the tires and putting a nic on 2 of them. pendot paid for new tires but wouldnt buy me new rims. the 3rd nic was from a small pot hole and its hard to see unless you get close to it and look. i really have no use for these anymore since i have my 18's now so im willing to let them go for cheap. i bought them brand new for 1100 at a local shop around my area. i'll let them go for 450/obo.

to the left of the spoke you can see its a little flat right there, that was due to the man hole cover

if you look at the lower right spoke and look to the right of it you can see a little nic from the man hole cover.

again im just tryin' to let these go for cheap since i have no use for them. these would be great if someone is looking for a first set of rims. im looking for pick-up only. i live in southern jersey, about 10 mins from the pa/del boarder. let me know if your interested, you can email me at diamonddawg6@aol.com

Re: FS: 17in Rims
Sunday, March 13, 2005 7:48 PM
damn i wish I had 450 I wouldnit mind a better set of 17's

anything you want from me maybe?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, March 13, 2005 9:57 PM
how about a shmoke andapancake?

Monday, March 14, 2005 6:31 AM
well let me know what you have to offer phil. i'll probably let them go for less than 450. i would like to get 450 for them but i will go lower if i have to. shoot me over an email with what you might wanna trade for and cash. if you have other things worth more than the rims, let me know i might be interested and i could give you the rims but a little bit of money.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 6:47 PM
well I have aomsehitngs to offer, we'll continue to talk

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:31 PM
alright i'll let them go for 375/obo. thats less than all 4 tires cost.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search