2.2 OHV Complete engine, 90k miles - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 OHV Complete engine, 90k miles
Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:38 PM
Well as some of you know, I'm swapping out to a 2.4 motor. To ease the cost of the whole thing, I want to try to sell my 2.2 OHV. I would like to try to keep this a local pick-up, but the engine is going to be put on to a pallet and wrapped up, so it can be shipped. Preferably, I would like to have the engine picked up right at the garage at the time of the swap, but the garage doesn't have a problem holding onto the engine for a couple weeks.
I have a date of March 16 for when I drop my car off. Going on vacation that morning for 4 days, so its a perfect time for me to get it done, when I won't need my car. The shop is very flexable, for my family anyways, we have been going there for 15+ years. So if you pick up the motor, they wouldn't have any problem accepting your money towards my fee.

Now about the engine, it will have around 90k miles on it, runs PERFECTLY. The car was a lease for 0-10k, dunno what happened during then, but then my grandmother picked it up, and drove it for 40k miles, oil changed every 3k, and its GRANNY driven, never saw anything over like 2500 rpms lol. Then I got it, changed oil ever 2500 miles because I drove it harder than she did, obviously. I never ever had a single problem with this engine.

This is going to be a complete engine, wiring harness, and maybe the ECU, depending if they swap it out for the 2.4 ECU or just reflash the one in my car now. I'll take basically any offer to anybody that wants it. I have an ad in the in the Classifieds for the motor as well. But the price ($300) is negociable. This would be a great motor to boost and/or tune up.

Thx for looking guys and gals!

Re: 2.2 OHV Complete engine, 90k miles
Monday, March 14, 2005 5:51 PM
what about the tranny?

Re: 2.2 OHV Complete engine, 90k miles
Monday, March 14, 2005 6:26 PM
Don't think so. I think I'm keeping the tranny.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search