Where is Angie????? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Where is Angie?????
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:18 PM
Alright where the hell are ya girl? I know your in Texas, but your ass hasn't been on here in a minute! WTF is going on! lol...............call me, e-mail me, something! Or else..........I come steel Pumpkin when you get back! haha

Re: Where is Angie?????
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 1:55 PM
damn i forgot she was going out there..............no wonder I ain't seen her at her work.

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:15 PM
hmm.... somebodys on crack today eh? doesn't she have a e-mail or something?

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/?mforum=simplyj

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:13 AM
Yeah she has e-mail, but I dunno what happened to it!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:20 AM
She called me Monday, she says evrything is good and she can't wait to come back....other than that she's cool.
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:42 AM
That bitch! lol............I haven't talked to her in like 2 or 3 weeks! ggrrrrrrrrrr and she calls you! psshhh! lol j/k you know I love ya Alex!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 5:55 AM
LoL Kim, Love ya too! I have her # if you want it?
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:09 AM
I got it, but calling that girl and actually gettin in touch with her...............lol thats another story! Just wait, she comes home I'll just wait at her door for her....haah!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 10:55 AM
@!#$, i didnt know she went to texas!

but yeah, i talked w/ her the other night and she seemed like she was doing ok

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:09 AM
She went for a few months. Shes coming back May sometime I believe. But I miss her!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:14 AM
Texas.???....

You know she's going to come back with some new kinda snake now. Like a damn Rattle snake or something.....

Say it with me, "Its not what you know...It's what you can prove"

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:19 PM
Hey everyone! Yeah, I'm in San Antonio, TX; Fort Sam Houston for BNCOC (Basic Non Commissioned Officer Course), so I can get promoted to Staff Sergeant (mo $$$). I graduate on May 12th, then drive back for three days which puts me back in MD on the 15th. Thanks for askin'! It's a blast down here. Is anyone from the org around here? I'm going to the track (San Antonio Raceway) on the 1st of April. They are having a night of fire (also on Sat, but I'm going to a cookout and I have flag detail). Here's some pics from last Sun after I washed her (in case you haven't seen them yet)!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:24 PM
ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww she looks so sexy! And Troy, I miss him You better call me or something girl! And we have to get together when you get back. You gotta see the car. There are a few more updates then the pic by the time you get home! Congrads again on the promotion! Oh yeah my Mommy says hi and my Aunt wants to know when we're going to visit again! lol

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 6:51 PM
That car is alot better looking than i was informed about.

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/?mforum=simplyj

Thursday, March 24, 2005 12:55 PM
punkins lookin good!

hows bandit?

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Friday, March 25, 2005 12:35 PM
Bandit's lovely! I finally got a deal on his side skirts (Bomex, urethane). Now it's time for paint and minor body work (dings, scratches, rust spots from me locking myself out and scratching the paint off with a hanger trying to get in) for him and his exterior will be done (for now). Of course, this will be over a lengthly period of time and done piece-by-piece. In the mist of doing that, I'll hopefully be getting lambo hinges and rims for Pumpkin as soon as I get back so she can start showin' ASAP! Thanks guys for wondering. I can't wait to get back and party wit' youse guys! BTW, who from this group is going to the bash? I already have my hotel rm reserved! Lata!

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/caviefiend/personal_pic.jpg
Friday, March 25, 2005 2:40 PM
that darn SNAKE still freaks me out..........................now I am gonna wet the bed THANX ALOT

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search