Anyone else hate nice days? - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Anyone else hate nice days?
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:08 PM
OMG all of y ou shut up...

its a forum doesnt say what can not be posted and if it does say no post whoring then by god show me.

other than that you dont gotta read it nor do you gotta post in here.

not trying to be rude but damn... its like you look to start drama and crap.

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:16 PM
actually...it's Rule # 14.... lol. but, it's all in fun. Not like we're being COMPLETELY stupid. We're just having fun.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:18 PM
well I guess I should read the rule book.. lol.. thanks charles. but still if ya dont like it get out why bother posting in it..

Threads get made for reasons and then people change it whoopie..

Click Pic to go to Car Site and Personal Pic website!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:18 PM
I didn't realize however, that by having a thread open, meant we were inconveniencing anyone. If you don't wanna see people posting more than once in a thread, then don't look in the thread.

Besides, I didn't see anyone commenting about their feelings about a nice day. Instead, it was instantly brought up that the posts were being whored. (if that's a term lol).

You could at least answer the thread question before you bash my post occupation

And yes, the day still sucks.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:28 PM
yeah. what she said

hey wait a minute...I can't post whore in my own thread? wtf?! lmao.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 4:51 PM
Usually, when you use a forum, the intent is for people to be able to ask questions about their vehicles and get answers fairly quicky. That or search thru past topics and find posts that is related to their question.

The regional forums are great to find fellow car enthusiasts around their area or to get info for local meets they could attend.

I doubt anyone wants to spend their time filtering through various posts talking about what you had for breakfast earlier that day. If things could be discussed in a chat room, it should be going in a chat room, not a forum.

I am not trying to be bad guy about this, just trying to get everyone to understand how even though it may not be bad to be post whoring now, but it could hurt when you are trying to find good, useful information on a topic and all you get is hundreds of post containing nothing that pertains to what you searched for.

...and to be on somewhat topic to your initial post, I enjoy this weather. I drove around with the top down in my Jeep soaking up the Spring goodness.

Have a good one,
Justin

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 6:46 PM
wow.

Justin - i'm glad someone around here agrees with me...

R.I.P. Rachel Calhoun...you left us too early. 9/5/80 - 3/19/05
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:26 PM
hmmm.....

its like im reading someones AOL chats

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:42 PM
that's what i'm trying to say...this thread STARTED with a point, but deteriorated fast. the last time i got into a postwhoring session outside of AG, i got warned. i think the three who whored the hell out of this post should have warnings as well...to be fair.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 7:49 PM
CharlzO wrote:Depressing.

ok, im trying to stay with the theme of this thread.
it was a great day, washed my car, drove around with the sunroof open. felt grreat

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 8:50 PM
nice. I don't mean that I hate the weather, per say. I just mean that I hate having to work on such a nice day. I mean, I get to sit inside all day, stare out the window at the bright sun and beautiful weather...and I get out too late to enjoy it.

Glad you had a great time washing your car!

Anyone else get anything productive done in the wonderful weather?

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:52 AM
to STAY on topic...you whined about nice weather?

it's raining like a mofo out there. thanks

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:58 AM
I like dancing in the rain naked

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:49 AM
Yeah, tell me about this rain. It is crazy out today. Honestly though, I much rather have rain than snow.

It does suck have the Jeep with a soft top when it downpours. Water tends to get inside and make a mess of things, yay for me

Have a good one,
Justin

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:53 AM
Nice days during the week are a waste for me since i'm on 3rd shift, so i'm waiting for nice nights as well. I did have to do a little shopping the other day & had the windows down... but for now i'm happy with the rainy days so i can sleep in a darker room.

Nice days during the weekend are more than welcome!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search