Wish me luck!! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Wish me luck!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:36 PM
Yep wish me luck guys.This Friday I go to take the P.G. County Park Police written test.I really want this job and was hoping you guys could do a little wishing for me......lol.

If I become a Park Police officer I will promise not to arrest anyone would wished me luck or prayed for me.......lol.This is like my dream.If anyone has pointers on anything let me know.Thanx in advanced.

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka

Re: Wish me luck!!
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 2:49 PM
Good f*ck!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:36 AM
Good Luck....don't arrest me.

Have a good one,
Justin

Thursday, March 31, 2005 7:36 AM
Good luck!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:20 AM
good luck you will probably do fine

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:31 AM
Richard, good luck...btw, if Im not mistaken there are drawings on the test and you will have to fill out diagrams and write how you would take care of a situation. Clue number one to anything and I learned this in my Emergency Response class, you always secure the scene! Look for possible/potential dangers and for those in need.

BTW, try for DC...they pay the most in this area and they take anyone...not to be offensive, you probably will get in because of affirmative action (seeing as how being a caucasion is the minority there). Benefits are good (health insurance and life isurance are very good with them, if you die on duty your beneficiary gets almost a half million--its 460 grand to be exact) and they start you at 20/hour while you are in the academy. Just hope you dont get assigned to the ghetto!

But I wish you a lot of luck

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:35 AM
good luck man

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Monday, April 04, 2005 6:32 AM
Sorry I didn't post earlier................But I dont use the computer at home,only at work.

The test went awesome.I was finished 45 minutes early.There 100 questions and you had to read a 11 page brochure before the test.There wasn't any math or drawing of diagrams.It mostly tested your short term memory and general knowledge.I was probly the 4-5 one done and there was oer 150 people there.

There was a girl who drove down from Buffalo,New York!!!! I was probly the youngest person there.I am really condient I did well.Now I just have to wait for my results.Which should be mailed to me in 1-2 weeks.Then it's off to a personality test.

Steph-------- There is no way I would be a cop in D.C..That isn't even a option.If the Park Police doesn't go through I am gonna apply for Charles County Sheriff.

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search