interest in 96 cav parts???? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
interest in 96 cav parts????
Friday, April 01, 2005 9:31 PM
ok, im considering parting out my 96 base model. It needs a motor, fenders, hood and left rear quarter panel to get it back on the road so i was trying to see if theres any interest for anyone to want any parts.

It has a few aftermarket things and almost all the stock parts. I have a 96 z front bumper and skirts, o1 rear bumper, 01 ls trunk, 01 front seats, and everthing else that came stock plus the shizzle in the prolife. it would all be for sale.
tranny is 4 months old and im gonna rebuild the motor before parting it out.
Anyone have any interest?

damn right that says premium biatch!

Re: interest in 96 cav parts????
Friday, April 01, 2005 11:15 PM
What color is the trunk? Might be interested...

Friday, April 01, 2005 11:33 PM
i need door trim panels...how much?

Sunday, April 03, 2005 5:59 PM
interrested in skirts........how much?

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Sunday, April 03, 2005 6:01 PM
also do u have a z24 rear...need one of dem too

you scratch my ride IMA EAT YO CHILDREN
Sunday, April 03, 2005 7:28 PM
brian- i am sellin the skirts right now. they were in another post, im askin $40. and i have an 01 rear.

mark a- its black. It needs to be repainted though cause its duplicolor rattle can paint. i just sold a fully shaved lid this week.

95 cavblue- drivers side panel is f'd up but im buying a vert for $500 that was rolled. it has a good interior so its possible, as for prices, email me.

Monday, April 04, 2005 11:48 AM
i'll take the fuse box cover. that whole side piece when you open the drivers side door. i dont need the actual fuse box lid, just the piece that goes around it and caps off the the dash. i ran mine over (long story)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 4:47 AM
How much for the trunk?
How Much for the 6.5s and 6x9 What model are they if you know?
Long Shot But How much for the wheels?
(and include cost of shipping to NJ)
thanks

1996 Z24 <BR>
Intrax lowering - Spec Stage II - B&M Short Throw - Clears - IMAGE DYNAMICS ID MAX
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:55 AM
nsane- the wheels are 4 months old and ive never put em on my cavy. they came from my buddies talon and they were only on there for 3 months. they have toyo proxy tires and i need a zip code. i'm willin to meet you somewhere. so if i meet you i'll do $1100. they were $1,950 new w/tires. I can ship em for 1000 plus shipping but it will cost more than $100 to ship probably. and the lid is already sold.

bagged98cavy- i'll check the vert for the peice inside the door cause mine in the coupe is f*cked. What caps from the dash? and the fuse box cover-$20 plus shipping.

I have the full interior from a 96 vert for sale
a three speed auto tranny from a 2.2
auto gauge 5" tach w/shift lite

anyone interested in any parts let me know.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:09 PM
is your interior graphite? im looking for all the vents in the car except for the center defroster. i believe they are the same size, if someone can confirm that for me. i have an '02 ls sport.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 5:53 AM
yes they are the same size. One is broken in my coupe but i can get one out of the vert. I'll do $30 w/shipping and i have paypal let me know man.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search