Put the car away for the summer - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Put the car away for the summer
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:56 AM
Well this is a pointless post I guess but hell I'm premium I can post all I want .

Just wondering if anyone else does the same thing. I've pretty much put the car away already for the year. Last night I moved it into the garage and put the cover over it. Once we get past these April showers it will go back up on jack stands.

For the summer I spend most of my time using the motorcycle or bicycle (for short trips under 2 miles). The car only comes out for Jersey J meets and Street ET races at Englishtown, or if we have a really bad rain storm that I don't want the bike out in.

So am I the only loser that does this and gets full use out of my motorcycle or are there others out their? Anyone else in Jersey that wants to go for a ride .

Hell the way I see it the money I save I gas and the time I save from being able to squeeze between and go around traffic in the summer I don't know why more people don't own bikes. Oh well that's my 2 cents, so anyone else put away their car for a summer?

Asta La Vista OHV!! Defined Parts

Re: Put the car away for the summer
Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:15 AM
and WHEN are you going to let me know the next time you're in MD?

grrquack.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:18 AM
Actually I should be heading down that way soon. Heading over to Bob's BMW is one of my plans before the end of May.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:20 AM
good. MAKE SURE you call and let me know...

and don't make it be the weekend of the OC hot rod cruise-in(19-22) pweeeeeeze

grrquack.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:26 AM
That weekend I will be in Utah so it looks like you are safe there .

Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:31 AM
GOOD! heh

grrquack.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:33 AM
Aren't you supposed to be in Jersey like next weekend? The day before my b-day or something like that . And you'll only be 20 minutes from my house.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 8:00 AM
i was supposed to, but they screwed me over with the work schedule.

besides, i've been in NJ before, and you've KNOWN about it, and still didn't come out to see me. it's your turn to come down here mister

grrquack.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search