Another OC caravan. - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another OC caravan.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:53 PM
Well... I am entering in the car show. I will have hte fresh H/O turbo motor in and the widebody+fully molded body kit all done by then and the car will be in primer. I should also have the new custom dash in primer. Needless to say, I don't to be stuck in traffic. I am looking for a cruise. Usually when I go to OC, I leave at around 3am. That again is the case. Me and the guys of Evolution will be rolling down to OC at 3am on Friday morning. It usually takes around two hours to get there. I have a lot more people thinking about coming. The 3am chain should be at least 15 cars deep so far. If anyone else want to hop in the middle and ebat the rush, hit me up!

Cardomain|Myspace

Re: Another OC caravan.
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:55 PM
Also, the caravan is starting in Laurel, MD on top of the rt.1 side parking garage of the Laurel Mall. I hope to see interests! We will be hitting some mean ass breakfast on the way there!

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 8:07 PM
yo...i might be down. which show are you talkin bout. any ways would love to ck your car out in person maybe cruise sometime

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:00 PM
Ok Josh I'm DEFENITLEY going with you. I'd much rather leave at 3am anyways. I want to talk to you also about seeing if you could do some bodywork for me if possible. Can I call you sometime and see whats up?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:38 PM
Nate, it's all good. We are rolling down to the car show durring senior week in June 11th and 12th.
2005 Ocean City Car and Truck Show
The car isn't in great checking condition right now because it is like 5 different colors and still needs lots of sanding. It is under major construction and this weekend the Widebody is starting. The car will be in primer durring the show and hopefully sporting the full new fiberglass dash (also in primer.) If you want to roll with us, let me know.

Steve, never lost love for yah. Where have you been? I am totally down with doing some body work for you, just give me until after the show because I am really busy with my own stuff right now. Hit me up. You have my contacts.

Cardomain|Myspace

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 9:51 PM
Ok no problem Josh. I have Toyota tails coming soon and I'm going to be buying a Sparco seat and Sparco steering wheel on Thursday or at the latest next Friday. I just wanted to try and fix the rear bumper damage and also the roof if possible as well. I'll probably give you a call sometime. Or maybe (according to your profile) I could stop by Advance Auto and see whats up. If you do work for Advance I'm assuming it's the one that Joe works at.
Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:01 AM
Joshy are you guys rooming with us? We got a few rooms, I know Ryans crashing so is Joe and his girl, Terry too. Got a few others. Let me know and we can add another room if needed. Also hit me up sometime this week or check the new SJ forum.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 12:40 PM
I don't know for sure yet RC. My parents are coming down too now because they want to watch me show. I'm not sure when they will be here but it means a free room. If I can get a free room anywhere else, I would take it as long as it is a non-smoking room (can't stay in a smokey place.) I will deffinately be hanging with you guys though among other people that I told I would pay a visit to. Time will tell!

Cardomain|Myspace

Thursday, April 07, 2005 2:29 PM
i might ride down with u josh...i will talk to u this sat. i am gonna stop by after i go to darrels and go to PA
Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:49 PM
Well my car won't be entered in the OC show or possibly ANY show this year unless I get a lot of MAJOR work done. I'm still going to drive it down there, but I'm going to park FAR AWAY from the OC show
Friday, April 08, 2005 8:44 AM
I may be down for a cruise

side note: Josh I havn't been avoiding you man.I had phone problems.Give me a call this weekend,I'll have the rest of it.

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka

Friday, April 08, 2005 1:53 PM
It's all cool Rich. I finally got a paycheck today but I am still in debt. That money would be helpful. I'll hit you up. Someone else owes me another $50 too.... and they ARE avoiding it.

Cardomain|Myspace

Friday, April 08, 2005 1:55 PM
LGO my eggo (Josh Roberts) wrote: Someone else owes me another $50 too.... and they ARE avoiding it.

oh @!#$! i forgot about that..... haha

Beatz= sir charles flannel panties
Chaun= Cooter
Pat= pierre
Greg= Beaver
looking for a transvestite to say "tis rubs the lotion on its skin" all the time, ONLY then will we be the NEW Dukes of Hazerd
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search