OK DELAWARE!!!!! - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OK DELAWARE!!!!!
Thursday, April 21, 2005 11:22 AM
so larry can you make it?

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:48 PM
if theres only going to be 4 of us, im not driving an hour to dover

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:10 PM
So....What time are we meeting in Dover????

Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:14 PM
Like I said I'm not gonna know cause I might be starting a new job here soon and if thats the case I'm not 100% sure on what times I'm gonna be working. I mean I would love to say yea I'll be there but cannot garantee it. Sorry all. I wanna get somethin down Cecil sometime though!

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Friday, April 22, 2005 7:56 AM
hey i know its a little off topic but are any of you guys going to the bash??? last night me and a few friends decided we were gonna up and go, if you guys want to meet up and caravan with us to the bash im all for it

Friday, April 22, 2005 7:59 AM
by the way.....cecil county has open gates for test and tune pretty much all day i belive, gates open at 8am

do you guys wnat to meet up in de somewhere and cruise up there sat morning? if you guys feel like running ill prob make a pass to two

Friday, April 22, 2005 8:04 AM
Matt and I might be able to make it......ill keep u guys informed, My car is up for sale thoguh, but i will probably come even if i sell it, hopefully in a new car.
Friday, April 22, 2005 8:36 PM
97cavy22 wrote:by the way.....cecil county has open gates for test and tune pretty much all day i belive, gates open at 8am

do you guys wnat to meet up in de somewhere and cruise up there sat morning? if you guys feel like running ill prob make a pass to two

I won't run im selling the car ....

Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:28 AM
Well so far it looks like its gonna be pretty nice on Saturday (keepin fingers crossed) About what time are we gonna meet up?

Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:36 PM
so are we still gonna do this???

if not maybe try to plan out something later in the summer

the03fire and 05lsport if you guys still want to meet up and hang out with me on sat i dont mind, most likley i wont be doing anything....

Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:26 AM
Quote:

the03fire and 05lsport if you guys still want to meet up and hang out with me on sat i dont mind, most likley i wont be doing anything....

Yea man that sounds good to me.. Are we still meeting at Dover Downs? and about what time?

Sunday, April 24, 2005 1:51 PM
how many people are actually going??

Monday, April 25, 2005 10:12 AM
who knows....im thinknig we just wait till carbon cav gets his car done and then plan something more in advance so my other friend w/ a 98 cav could come up too.....maybe next month sometime

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:14 AM
If anyone knows a friend that needs a good modified car let me know........brand new engine......all parts installed professionally and 97cavy22 and larry and 03fire all know that I take very good car of the z............i havent set a price yet, but all offers are being accepted.........i can be reached at crlaxguy1 or at 302-222-4928........i know this should probably be in the classifieds but I figure I would let all you local guys know whats up first, thanks for the help.
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:31 AM
hmmm if you can figure out how much you want for it ill let sean know he might be interested

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:05 PM
well would he want it in stock condition or modified........im willing to part the car out as well..........
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 4:43 PM
if it was manual id probably buy it off you and slap the GM charger on it...but i just cant stand driving auto

and ill ask my friend about it thursday night when i see him

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:03 AM
ok whats going on on saturday. Is everyone still chillin with 03fire? let me know that way so I know whats goin on cause i can chill for a lil bit after I get off work.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:07 AM
yea im still open to do whatever

Thursday, April 28, 2005 8:29 AM
id go but my car isnt done. i went out and bought another car so my car wont be done for another few weeks

Thursday, April 28, 2005 3:44 PM
Hey Nick Iam still up for it, I have nothing to do at all. I haven't talked to Mark lately, don't know if he's still up to it?

Friday, April 29, 2005 9:17 AM
BaggedCav98 wrote:id go but my car isnt done. i went out and bought another car so my car wont be done for another few weeks

yea im thinking we do something else, bigger later in the summer, cuz i should have a new cavalier (or cobalt ss, GTO?) by then....im still kinda lookin around so we shall see

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:14 PM
05lssport wrote:Hey Nick Iam still up for it, I have nothing to do at all. I haven't talked to Mark lately, don't know if he's still up to it?

Yea, man I think we should wait on it for nicer weather, supose to rain tmw and i'll hit you up on AIM soon, ive been busy and haven't been on....

97cavy22 wrote:
BaggedCav98 wrote:id go but my car isnt done. i went out and bought another car so my car wont be done for another few weeks

yea im thinking we do something else, bigger later in the summer, cuz i should have a new cavalier (or cobalt ss, GTO?) by then....im still kinda lookin around so we shall see

Yea, agreed we should wait...Nick that's cool your getting a new car, if you can get the GTO it's awesome, my mom just purchased one and words cant even explain LOL!!! I'm ordering my Cobalt SS tomorrow morning!!!!!

Friday, April 29, 2005 6:52 PM
Yea since its supposed to rain, it'll be better to wait and maybe we can get some more ppl gathered up

Quote:

I'm ordering my Cobalt SS tomorrow morning!!!!!

Did you say your ordering "MY" Cobalt SS?? Thanks bro! haha, good luck with it man. Later

Saturday, April 30, 2005 6:44 AM
nice what color are you getting??? i test drove a red one a few weeks back, first one in DE....it rode awsome, interior was really nice i just wish it had a little more go....of course that can be fixed

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search