New Club Norther Tier PA/ Souther Tier NY - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
New Club Norther Tier PA/ Souther Tier NY
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:25 AM
Working on start a club up for any type of car, truck or bike. To go to shows, hangout, cruise, and go to Tracks! it is going to run from Elmira Ny south to Williamsport PA. And from Wellsboro Pa east to Wyalusing Pa. It is roughly 100 miles east and west and 100 miles north and south. There isn't anything spefic for the club. Just hanging out and having a good time. And making new friends! If interested feel free to contact me. Currently working on a website. The club name is Team Remembrance Racing or TRR for short.

Peace

Re: New Club Norther Tier PA/ Souther Tier NY
Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:43 PM
Come on there has to be some people in between these areas looking for a car club to join or just to make acquantances with.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:48 PM
My prob, is lack of free time to go do @!#$. I'd be interested, from Bainbridge (so I may be on the outskirts), but I can't say I'm gonna be active in shows. Just always online lol.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:16 PM
That's cool. I know not everyone gets time off for doing things. Heck half the time i don't get any time off either unless it is really slow at work or i ask for it off because of working so many wks in a row. Is about the only way I get any time

Sunday, April 17, 2005 3:26 PM
how close are u to erie, i live about an hour east of there

Sunday, April 17, 2005 4:43 PM
that sounds cool but i usually get stuck working weekends. i am near elmira
Monday, April 18, 2005 5:13 AM
I'm about 250 miles West of Erie. isn't to bad. I have traveled quite a few times to various places. Yeah getting stuck working weekends sucks. I'm usually in the same boat. I'm hoping right now that with things slowing down I will be able to get more things organized and a website/forum setup so everyone can get a chance to meet each other and learn each others names.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search