Anyone Good With Audio Installs from North Jersey? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone Good With Audio Installs from North Jersey?
Thursday, April 14, 2005 4:10 AM
Hey guys! What's going on?

Well, I just bought my first sub and amp (a 12" Kicker 05CVR124 and a Hifonics BX1000D) and now I need to get it installed. I would really love to avoid paying so much for professional installation, but I cannot do it myself. I was wondering if anyone who lives in Northern New Jersey is good at this and would be willing to help me out. I live in Sussex county in the town of Byram. It is 5 minutes from Netcong, 10 minutes from Newton, 15 minutes from Rockaway...

Re: Anyone Good With Audio Installs from North Jersey?
Thursday, April 14, 2005 5:26 PM
come up to philly and ill hook you up bro
Re: Anyone Good With Audio Installs from North Jer
Thursday, April 14, 2005 6:17 PM
But thats sooo far :-p (probably like an hour and 15 minutes....)
Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:07 PM
I live in Bethlehem Pa i can help you out if you need it.

Bruce
red03ecotec

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:15 PM
Its just as far as philly!

but thanks for the offer!
Saturday, April 16, 2005 7:48 AM
I could probally help you bang it out in an hour providin u have all the hardware needed, let me know what u have and I will tell u what u need...

Ever see a car wrap around a tree at 75mph...You dont want to...Dont street race

Saturday, April 16, 2005 1:22 PM
Nobones wrote:I could probally help you bang it out in an hour providin u have all the hardware needed, let me know what u have and I will tell u what u need...

Awesome. Where do you live? You're good with installing amps and subs with all the wiring and hiding the wires and stuff?

Right now,all I have is my 12" Kicker 05CVR124 in a sealed box and a Hifonics BX1000D amp... nothing else....

Also, Im away at college until this semester ends, which won't be until mid-late May. However, I may be coming home for a weekend before that so maybe we can figure something out.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:29 PM
?
Monday, April 18, 2005 5:13 AM
Word From Rockaway.

1996 Z24 <BR>
Intrax lowering - Spec Stage II - B&M Short Throw - Clears - IMAGE DYNAMICS ID MAX
Monday, April 18, 2005 8:12 AM
Nice... When the time comes ill start seriously asking...
Monday, April 18, 2005 8:21 AM
DTC | Designs there in Fords, NJ
thats also there website. www.dtcdesigns.com
they have really good prices and they do amazing work that's where i go.
the phone number is 732-738-7822
ask to talk to bobby

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:02 AM
BRO i used to live in new jersey with all my fam...but i also comming home from utah(school).....my parents live in roselle (thats 8 mins south of the NWK ARPT)....
i got crazy install experience!..just check my web site.....my pics arent fully up yet but i just recently did my custom install of 3 rockford subs sunken in to my spare tire hole. ( i took that DONUT OUTTA there) ........and i got the1inch thick MDF board from a local (utah) home depot. and jigsawed the three holes out for the speakers....and this is all finished off with woodgrain flooring inside the trunk......all push by a 900 watt rockford amp......wish i could afford a bigger amp but im in college studying to be a pilot so its all good.......but im commin back may 1st so if your other offers fall through definitely hit me up.......audio/video is my thing.....i can put tvs in your cavy headrest to!!
my web page will be updated on 4-19-05.....look on page three for the headrest install.!
HOLLA!

haha
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search