looking for someone in hanover, PA - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
looking for someone in hanover, PA
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:37 PM
hey guys, i passed a really nice subburnt orange cavalier yesterday evening. I thought hanover was dead..... the only thing they have there is lawn mowers( sorry i mean civics).... I thought havoner banned cavaliers....... it was kitted with i thnk the bmx full kit. I was wondering if he is a member to this site.. respond if you are him.... or anybody in hanover, PA its dead over here!!!!!

experience the "tilt"....... Yeah the whole right side of your car when im passing your a$$.......

Re: looking for someone in hanover, PA
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:52 PM
i'm usually in hanover when i dont work
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:26 PM
what does your car look like? ive probably seen you.....

experience the "tilt"....... Yeah the whole right side of your car when im passing your a$$.......
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:10 PM
Come to York! We meet (our club) every saturday at the Denny's on route 30 at 8pm... lots of cavis and fires!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:29 PM
Ive heard or you guys! does any of your guys know justin sotdorus? hes my friend from dallastown.... he goes tehre every saturday... ill have to come next week...

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:31 PM
what do you guys do there? just hang out ? ive never been to a meet

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:36 PM
Quote:

what do you guys do there? just hang out ? ive never been to a meet

we meet every saturday, weather pending of course. we hango ut, talk, show off new mods, make fun of matt aka Rodimus Prime. its a good time

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:38 PM
awsome ill have to come out next week. i cant this weekend got to go up to halifax,PA.. but i will definatly come out next saturday.... and who the hell is matt?

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:42 PM
Quote:

and who the hell is matt

aka Rodimus Prime. he posts on JBO a lot. and he masturbates a lot too

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:44 PM
haha..... alright thanks for that.....

Thursday, April 21, 2005 3:01 AM
ive seen that car around in Hanover. I am out there a good bit. I drive the black cavy with red and greay graphics on the side. Pics in my profile. or I am in my boyfriends car. He drives a 2000 grandam...red, clear tail lights and wheels. dont know if u saw me or not. what do u drive

Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:53 AM
I think I saw the orange one before

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:09 AM
seasons z24 wrote:awsome ill have to come out next week. i cant this weekend got to go up to halifax,PA.. but i will definatly come out next saturday.... and who the hell is matt?

Next weekend as in April 30th? That weekend we'll be in Carlisle, our club is doing a car show to raise money for the SPCA. We're expecting a large turnout you should come up! Don't have to enter if you don't want to... we shouldn't be hard to find either

Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:26 PM
nikki,
I drive a 96' z24. Its red and it has an exhaust. theres nothing done to the outside yet.( my springs just came in today!) ill have too look for ya.......... and where in carlisle is the show is it at the " cars at carlisle" place??

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:04 PM
hanover dead? idk whenever i went to eisenhower boulevard it seemed pretty crowded to me on the weekends, especially in the summer....

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:28 PM
im saying for cavy's and fires.... yeah i konw there is a lot of cars there... ( stupid honda's all they are are pissed off blenders) but i mean the jbody congregation..... i dont see anybody with cavy's...

Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:37 PM
I use to go out there a lot when I had the cav, couldnt miss mine, powder blue with full kit and big wing. I miss that car.....

I am who I am, nothing more nothing less, deal with me the way I am or don't have anything to do with me at all.
Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:43 PM
i porobably didnt see it, i just moved here a month ago.... sorry to hear about your car man what happened?

Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:18 PM
i'm either in my tibby or my 1g dsm
Thursday, April 21, 2005 6:48 PM
there is a black cavalier , a new one about 03 04 maybe with a full kit on and motegi mr12's..... he parks by the apartments near the barresysville elementery school? anybody know him?..... just saw him today

Friday, April 22, 2005 7:34 AM
hey guys i am in hanover all the time and have seen two cavy's now with orange paint, one has like sweet ass blue graphics up the side and it real low i know who owns that one or atleast were its at 95% of the time and the other one i have seen but dont know who it is.....

seasons z24: look for me sometime im in hanover alot, i drive a 99 fire' gold with 17's (chrome), prob wont be down there for like a few weeks now as im redoin the whole exterior and all but we could meet up some time......

seasons z24 is right all the cars you see in hanover are little pissed off bumble bees (civics, and every other inport) but i have seen a few cavis down there but not many fires'

sorry for such a long post...

Friday, April 22, 2005 9:01 AM
seasons z24 wrote:nikki,
I drive a 96' z24. Its red and it has an exhaust. theres nothing done to the outside yet.( my springs just came in today!) ill have too look for ya.......... and where in carlisle is the show is it at the " cars at carlisle" place??

here's all the show info hope to see you there!

SPCA Show Info

Friday, April 22, 2005 9:27 PM
Hey Im from Johnstown and i was looking at mapquest to see how far you guys are way from here and I was wondering when i typed in hanover i got like 3 other cities could you tell me which one is like near you guys York, Luzerne, Northampton

thanks dereck
Saturday, April 23, 2005 6:11 AM
york
Saturday, April 23, 2005 10:20 AM
cool thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search