sighting in Timonium - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
sighting in Timonium
Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:11 AM
you: driving a black 03+ sunfire, primer black i believe. front bumper was white...don't know what the kit was, but it looked pretty aggressive. big wing on the rear, and i BELIEVE duals out the back(not sure, wasn't awake).

saw this car on Padonia Rd at 7:45 this morning...so i don't remember much detail about the car beyond that.

if that was you...HI! and good mornin

grrquack.

Re: sighting in Timonium
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:52 AM
falnfenix wrote:you: driving a black 03+ sunfire, primer black i believe. front bumper was white...don't know what the kit was, but it looked pretty aggressive. big wing on the rear, and i BELIEVE duals out the back(not sure, wasn't awake).

saw this car on Padonia Rd at 7:45 this morning...so i don't remember much detail about the car beyond that.

theres been an abundance of cars like that in this area, hasnt there. and i finally saw the pink sunfire with PRTNPNK tags you were talkin about

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 12:34 PM
hah...yeah, i see that thing at the pet store next to Best Buy all the time...i see the pink Neon often, too.

apparently someone saw my car's twin with white wheels yesterday...full CF hood, lowered more than my car, dark tint, Hispanic guy driving it. i'd like to track him down and get a look at what he's done...heh.

grrquack.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:52 PM
HES ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 6:56 AM
Event's back!!!!!

I ain't callin u a gold digga,but you ain't messin wit a broke cracka
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 3:52 PM
Dam-it Muffins (Event) wrote:
falnfenix wrote:you: driving a black 03+ sunfire, primer black i believe. front bumper was white...don't know what the kit was, but it looked pretty aggressive. big wing on the rear, and i BELIEVE duals out the back(not sure, wasn't awake).

theres been an abundance of cars like that in this area, hasnt there. and i finally saw the pink sunfire with PRTNPNK tags you were talkin about

Me too! I saw the pink car when I was driving home from Baltimore one day. May be pink, not my tasted, but damn it was finished well.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:34 PM
i JUST FINALLY saw the pink Corolla(who we believe is on the bottle...!!!) today. a hot chick drives it, guys...

grrquack.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:40 PM
Quote:

a hot chick drives it, guys

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search