Paint Prices - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Paint Prices
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:20 PM
full kitted sunfire wrote:I just want to let eveyrone know that Nikki was suppose to help me out to with my paint job and some rims like 2 months, but i guess she got really sick, i did get to talk to her but havent heard back from her so i guess im just going to paint my car myself. I doubt she will get back with any of you guys.

don't recognize your sn at all... plus... your profile says that you're in texas... I'm in PA. I try my damndest to get back with everyone. MOST of the time... people have asked for quotes... and THEY were supposed to get back to ME on when they were ready or whatever. Plus... I haven't talked to anyone about a paint job AND rims... so you must have me confused with someone else... or you just asked me a question once and didn't IM me again... anyone that KEEPS in contact with me I don't abandon.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:55 PM
How much would you charge for repainting just a base color? I wanna get my 2nd gen repainted the stock color... So all I would need done is the outside and the bottoms of the door jams. Although PA is like 6 hours away. haha

Thursday, April 21, 2005 8:11 AM
JBoDiED wrote:How much would you charge for repainting just a base color? I wanna get my 2nd gen repainted the stock color... So all I would need done is the outside and the bottoms of the door jams. Although PA is like 6 hours away. haha

shoot me an email if ya can fallenangel3110@lycos.com

Friday, April 22, 2005 5:58 PM
nikki i may need some work done soon, think you can match a paint code to the 100%?

Friday, April 22, 2005 6:00 PM
alex with the sedan wrote:nikki i may need some work done soon, think you can match a paint code to the 100%?

What type of paint is it? Is it factory paint? or custom paint? shoot me an email

Friday, April 22, 2005 6:05 PM
custom paint, i took the code off a 2004 volkswagon jetta, its like a dark metallic grey.

Friday, April 22, 2005 6:05 PM
oh and i need some maacco touch up work done, places where theyve either goofed or over sprayed.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:56 AM
Soooo it's a stock color... just not a stock J color? If so that shouldn't be too difficult. As far as the overspray and Maaco goofs... have to see it to see how bad it is.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:26 AM
where in PA is your shop? i wouldnt mind having paint work done by someone i can trust. not really concerned with cost if im gonna drive from long island to get to your shop.

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Sunday, April 24, 2005 6:51 PM
lundis wrote:where in PA is your shop? i wouldnt mind having paint work done by someone i can trust. not really concerned with cost if im gonna drive from long island to get to your shop.

Carlisle PA. I'll be starting there probably the end of this month, NO later than the second week of May. I got partnership wahoO!!!

*ahem* anyways... feel free to get in contact with me anytime to go over anything, set anything up, just to say hi, whatever. email, and IM names are in profile

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search