F*ckin COP! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F*ckin COP!
Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:26 PM
I was driving to work last night and my alternator died. every light on my car started to go out just as I passed a State Cop! the a*shole wrote me up for operating a vehicle without proper lighting! I am taking it to the Magistrate because I wasn't going to drive any further I was just looking for a safe place to park it! this cop was a real dick about it.

Re: F*ckin COP!
Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:27 PM
That's retarded bro. Usually they would understand if you explain what happend.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:34 PM
not this cop...he was just bored and needed someone to pick on! I doubt I will have trouble fighting it. I also haven't got my new insurance card in the mail yet so he is giving me 10 days to produce one or a warant will be issued for my arrest!
Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:01 AM
Just go to court for the ticket. Bring your bill of it being fixed and your tow bill from that night and you should be fine. And make sure you explain nicely what happend.
Wait how much is the ticket?

Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:24 AM
eeeey david, where've ya been?

Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:51 AM
alex with the sedan wrote:eeeey david, where've ya been?

Sup man. Just been roaming the site. Still got the car LOL.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:55 AM
nice nice

Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:56 AM
i have an custom exhaust i ened to get done if you ever have the chance or time

Sunday, May 01, 2005 6:00 AM
Sorry man. I have no chance at all to even work on my car lol. You should see what it looks like. Makes me cry as well. All the time I have is dedicated to work and getting stuff done on the weekends. LOL.

Sunday, May 01, 2005 6:09 AM
totally respected we're on the same boat

Sunday, May 01, 2005 9:24 AM
I am going to take it to court...I fixed it myself but still have the right to plead not guilty and if the ass munch cop dosen't show for court than I win anyway!

Sunday, May 01, 2005 6:47 PM
Have the old Alt. tested then and bring the test results along with the old alt in. Good luck. I got a volt. gauge for a reason!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search