OK DELAWARE!!!!! - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: OK DELAWARE!!!!!
Saturday, April 30, 2005 9:55 AM
05lssport wrote:Yea since its supposed to rain, it'll be better to wait and maybe we can get some more ppl gathered up

Quote:

I'm ordering my Cobalt SS tomorrow morning!!!!!

Did you say your ordering "MY" Cobalt SS?? Thanks bro! haha, good luck with it man. Later

97cavy22 wrote:nice what color are you getting??? i test drove a red one a few weeks back, first one in DE....it rode awsome, interior was really nice i just wish it had a little more go....of course that can be fixed

DIDNT HAVE TO ORDER IT!!!!! THEY HAD 2 at the dealer (porter) a red and a black Cobalt SS's, I got the black with the performance package and sunroof its awesome!!!! They gave me what I wanted for the fire so I traded.....I will have pics soon!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:15 AM
niceeee man

break that thing in a little.....and now we got to go to cecil cuz i want to see what those cars are gonna pull

Saturday, April 30, 2005 1:53 PM
Hey Mark thats sweet man, now I can't wait to see it.. Have fun with her.. lol.. And oh yeah, Iam lovin the b&m shifter.. Later bro

Maybe the middle of May we all can plan something, and meet up / and ride around. PRAY FOR NO RAIN!!

Sunday, May 01, 2005 8:08 AM
all I have to say is LUCKY!!!!!!!. nice car man looks good now get some tint on that thing and get some wheels on it.

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, May 02, 2005 9:17 AM
We could gather a meet at Cecil on friday the 13 lol. I wanna go down and run the cav what about ne one else?

2009 Ford Mustang V6
Monday, May 02, 2005 5:56 PM
Iam gonna try to make it.. I asked today if I could get off, soo we'll see.
Later

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search