NEJBODAY or anyone in Ct/Ri area wanna meet? - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEJBODAY or anyone in Ct/Ri area wanna meet?
Monday, May 09, 2005 4:20 PM
ya nice man, ill give you a call tommorrow i know where the walmart is and the theatre whatever is closer

Monday, May 09, 2005 6:54 PM
So Jess where are you at?
Monday, May 09, 2005 7:45 PM
Id bring out the cav but i got some extensive work goin on right now, i can show up in my truck though?! lol or i can ride with someone. Im up for a meet this weekend but im working on the vice president of foxwoods house right now and hes paying me too much money to give up a whole day of work but i can be back in town for 4ish
hit me up on AIM at apexiranger if anyone else is interested i know the whole stonington/westerly area since its my stomping grounds i can give anyone directions if this meet is a green light.

Monday, May 09, 2005 8:53 PM
so carbon cavi what do u do? Sounds like whatever it is ur good for the vice pres to hire ya
Monday, May 09, 2005 10:01 PM
actually the tribe just bought this guy another house ( must be nice i know ) and me and my buddy who you met do carpentry work on the side so were finishing his basement right now which is studding the walls, insulant, then drywall, mudding, painting, then hes paying us to build him a deck out back. just the deck alone hes paying us 5g plus materials, the basement hes paying us 2g each plus materials. Nice guy too. Doesnt mind me parkin the cav next to the escalade or the bentley. lol.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:01 AM
you guys should all def. chck out the may 22nd meet.... www.nejbody.org

FS: 18" RO_JA Formula 5's w/tires..$1150 obo!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:14 PM
I would go but I am going to be back in Virginia Beach by than. ON a different note, what are we doing and who is meeting up today???
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:54 PM
if you guys are meeting up today ill ride with someone or bring my truck out but im up for hangin out with whomever call the celli

860 460 2160

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 5:25 PM
im in ma but im close to ct like 20 or so mins...but i work mon-fri 8-8 so the only time i could do sumthing would b the weekend..sorry
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:50 PM
Well Jess just give me a call on fri
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:35 PM
Hey james tha kinda sucked getting harassed by the cops tonight didnt it, i just got there and he was trying to tell me i was racing. im like wtf you just followed me in here pretty much. I saw they were hasseling you because you were out of state. i HATE COPS. i wont be out again till prob thursday. ill call you or give me a call again

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:55 PM
yea it sucked and i was there for like 25 minutes. He was like are you racing, what are you doing here if your stationed groton, and what were you guys doing in the parking lot and haul butt as soon as we showed up? So than I just drove around(to the beach and back into town) and got home around 10pm. Oh well!!
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:12 AM
yeah i was calling everyone and theyre all like oh im goin home so i was like oh man, so i drove home too, tonight sucked. yeah westerly cops are retarded, their website makes them sound so polite and stuff but if anyone recorded the way they treat all us kids with the cars, someone would get fired like asap. They tell me stay in ct all the time, how old are we 5? tell me to stay in ct. OK. im not a big fan of the law enforcement in se ct, sw ri, alotta chinks in the chain and bends in the rod so to speak

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 7:23 AM
oh and james theres a guy right in westerly who does custom graphics, banners, anything you can dream up, highly well known around town, finish line signs, thats where i got my banners on the car, and the banner on the truck, real great guy. hes only open mon-fri from i think 9-4 but i can bring you down there one night when the shop is closed just so you can know where it is, maybe 5 mins out of westerly in richmond. just didnt want to go rip up that other thread thats alreayd getting torn up on graphics

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:15 AM
LOL ok. Well I just found out I will be living at Groton Townhouses off of exit 87 so when I get back I fanally have a place to chill and call home again
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:17 PM
was near there today at applebees, got fired today and still went out to dinner. thats doin big things. lol.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:15 PM
yd u get fired?
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:01 AM
anyone want to do somethin or fri the 13th
Friday, May 13, 2005 7:43 AM
i got fired cause i was at the cvs in westerly which is not my home store, in street clothes, off the clock talking to some friends of mine. swearing here and there like a 19 year old does. Not being obnoxious or loud but just talkin. So then on the other side of the store a kid behind the counter swore to one of his friends he was checking out, this lady heard it and went off the handle and called corperate and human resources the whole deal. She said a kid swore on the clock, and there was a bunch of kids swearing that didnt get kicked out, they happened to ask who the group was and my name came up, 4 days later im fired. Clean record, worked 70+ a week for the company when they needed it, drove all ct/ri area to help them and thats what i got. Thats ok though cause im bringing them to court. Cause how do you fire someone off of the clock, not in their home store, in street clothes? If i win ill buy all you guys new cars

Friday, May 13, 2005 8:21 AM
LOL I might have to hold you up to that
Sunday, May 15, 2005 2:57 PM
Hey everyone I am back in Va and its like 10 degrees warmer. But all in all I was trying to get some more people together but who know maybe we can do it next time I am up. And that time it will be permanetly.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 4:33 PM
I think you should let me drive your car around while your down there to keep it um, lubricated?! lol that thing is a machine im in love.

Sunday, May 15, 2005 7:03 PM
LOL!!! UMM... No. But that was a good try Kevin. Yea when I get back I have to find so where where I can change my oil myself. I need to check on base to see if the have a hobby shop where I can put the car up on the lift.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search