ATTN CNY J's: Thompson Road (blvd) on 5-6-05 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ATTN CNY J's: Thompson Road (blvd) on 5-6-05
Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:13 PM
I'm having a few people over at my place for food (bar-b-q) on Friday/tomorrow, then we're all heading up to the blvd to check it out. Mainly Thompson Road, I'm sure, to see what's up out there on a Friday night. Anybody interested in meeting up, get at me or Cody (CRJ)

Re: ATTN CNY J's: Thompson Road (blvd) on 5-6-05
Thursday, May 05, 2005 9:24 PM
Should be a fun time tomorrow. If anyone needs directions.. just say so. If anyone is interested, i can prolly meet you somewhere along the way.

Friday, May 06, 2005 6:49 AM
Damn....I probably won't be able to make it. What time do you think you'll be down there...at erie/thompson??

I still have the stockers on and my car is a mess right now, but I'll still stop down maybe....

--04 Blazing Copper Mazda 6 s

Friday, May 06, 2005 6:51 AM
BBQ is at chris's at 6-6:30 ish.. then head down a little later at night. Not sure exactly when.

Friday, May 06, 2005 7:26 AM
Dammit, Still have one more week of finals... I'll be home NEXT weekend... If you guys wanna go then, I am definitely in...

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:10 AM
I'll probably wash and clean her up after work tonight and possibly see you down there....

Friday, May 06, 2005 8:28 AM
^^ Throw your rims on too!

Friday, May 06, 2005 11:41 AM
i wanna go !!!! dammit, i live to far away!!! i miss hanging out at McDonalds on the corner and just watching all the sweet rides driving by. Are there still a ton of cops all over the place out there?
Friday, May 06, 2005 12:20 PM
It depends on the eveing wheather there a large amount of them or not.... But it has shifted into the dunking doughnuts parking lot... Last friday i think i only saw 3 the whole night down there but other times, every direction there was a cop.

Friday, May 06, 2005 2:19 PM
Ah yes the old boulevard. Good times

Monday, May 09, 2005 8:52 AM
How was the Blvd? .....I just got the rims on Sunday from storage...will be going on this week.

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:15 AM
Its wasn't anything special going on down there. When we first got there , there was an assload of crotch rockets taking up alot of the parking and there was a full race car there. I forgot what it was called, but look really sweet. We left there around 11:20.. it got boring from " Crackers" playing their rap music extremly loud and constantly setting off cars alarms.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search