smells good to me..... - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
smells good to me.....
Friday, May 06, 2005 11:21 AM
Smells good to me, the name of my friend and I bbq bussiness is available for cookouts for Montgomery County and PG COunty areas.

I and my friend Aaron have been doing this for years for friends and families. Our bbq's consists of ribs, chicken, half smokes, hot dogs, burgers, greens, potato salad and so on.

If you ever need these services just shoot me an email. I will come up with a cost for ya.

We are trying to expand our bussiness since it's just beggining right now.

If not, wish us luck.

Alex

Re: smells good to me.....
Friday, May 06, 2005 12:11 PM
Good luck with that............speaking of BBQ, when you having yours????

BTW he makes some mean food on the grill!

Friday, May 06, 2005 12:16 PM
Yeah Alex, when are we gonna get to meet up again? Been a long time since I first met you up in Columbia

Friday, May 06, 2005 1:39 PM
werd fool

good luck on the business thing. like the girls said, when we gonna meet up sucka? havent seen you, or anybody for that matter, for a long time

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Monday, May 09, 2005 4:16 AM
Hey peoples, I will be posting my bbq very soon, I am still trying to catch up on some sleep with the new baby and all....lol.

It is good to hear from all of you and we should have a get together very soon! I miss hangin out and Steph...I know we only met once but it takes a few meets with me to realize how goofy I am.

Lets set something up now that the weather is nice!

Love you all
Alex

"your excited, check out my nipples"
Monday, May 09, 2005 1:36 PM
^^^ u shoudl come down to VA this weekend art is comming over trying to get some thing going on the grill if u want to..i know art will be down lol

"Speed kills!!!! drive a mustang live forever!!"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search