MD Meet Anyone Interested? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MD Meet Anyone Interested?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:26 AM
I live outside Baltimore and am trying to coordinate a meet. Nothing elaborate, just to hang out and show off our rides. We could meet anywhere from a parking lot to the track. I just need some feedback if anyones interested...

Re: MD Meet Anyone Interested?
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:39 AM
hey Andrew - whereabouts in Baltimore? i'm just north of Towson, as is Event...there are a few of us sprinkled around.

grrquack.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 7:13 AM
i am over the bay bridge...im interested....

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:09 AM
Hey, im in baltimore (at UMBC) i might be able to meet depending on when

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:20 AM
I work in Owings Mills but I do go to Maryland a lot for recreational activites.

Have a good one,
Justin

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:38 AM
Im up in the Baltimore area every weekend...but I live in Prince Georges county

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:43 AM
I'd be interested. I live in Montgomery County and I know a few around the area who would be down.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:17 AM
Acutally me and Brian were going to get something going in Glen Burnie, we could do it there.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:24 AM
I will not go if its in Glen Burnie...I dont care too much for that place.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 9:46 AM
Stephanie you sound kinda like Joe!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:35 AM
I dunno what it is about that place, was there with my friends and we were cruising and I just didnt like it...then again, I was intoxicated and eventually passed out in the backseat on the way home.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:38 AM
its a fun place just dont race down there cuz cops are insane...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:48 AM
Good job Steph! lol that's the way to go. I don't know I love it there. 2 of my x's and my uncle live up around that way so I know it pretty well.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:30 AM
snoeterp82 wrote:I will not go if its in Glen Burnie...I dont care too much for that place.

true. granted i have friends down there by the dozens, the car scene is more of quantity and lack of quality.

everyone always tends to let their egos fly, and have to do burnouts, donut attempts and other BS trying to impress people... hence the reason police crack down on sport compacts so much. especially in Glen Dirty.

thats pretty much any place where a conglomerate of cars meet up.

and one other request... none of that "columbia meet bullsh__" where everyone only talks to people they already know.

its pretty damn pointless to have a meet ( with the term "MEET" in the name you figure people know they go to socialize) where everyone sections off into their groups they already know.

for those types of gatherings you might as well stay at home and have a small party among your own friends you already know.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:32 AM
Oh, I know that feeling. I wanna go but I am gonna bring 200 puerto rican cousins so I don't feel left out....lol

Im down for a meet.

Alex
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:40 AM
lol Alex, I'll kidnap Gina and we'll keep you company! lol

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:53 AM
Dam-it Muffins (Event) wrote:
snoeterp82 wrote:I will not go if its in Glen Burnie...I dont care too much for that place.

true. granted i have friends down there by the dozens, the car scene is more of quantity and lack of quality.

everyone always tends to let their egos fly, and have to do burnouts, donut attempts and other BS trying to impress people... hence the reason police crack down on sport compacts so much. especially in Glen Dirty.

and one other request... none of that "columbia meet bullsh__" where everyone only talks to people they already know.

its pretty damn pointless to have a meet ( with the term "MEET" in the name you figure people know they go to socialize) where everyone sections off into their groups they already know.

for those types of gatherings you might as well stay at home and have a small party among your own friends you already know.

I agree...that was my first and last time there.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:00 PM

So true, that happens all too much when people try to get a gathering together. No fun in that at all.

Have a good one,
Justin

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:08 PM
Queen Racerchic wrote:lol Alex, I'll kidnap Gina and we'll keep you company! lol

Promise
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:09 PM
I think I need to have another bbq real soon.

This time I will have it at a park.

Lets get this rolling.

Alex
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:32 PM
I live in glen burnie......

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:34 PM
i'm in catonsville and a meet sounds good. let me know when

honda's are like tampons.......

EVERY PU$$Y'S GOT ONE!!!!!
Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:37 PM
richard u wouldnt happen to work in annapolis/west street do you? cuz i see a car here like yours all the time...

i sometimes go to glen burnie but i dont ever drive i just park at pep boys with my own friends and talk...bull@!#$ a little i mite be down there this weekend if anyone is interested in meeting up

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:41 PM
haha ya i do work in annapolis and that is my car you see!! I'm suprised you haven't seen me in the burnie....i'm always at McDonalds, Ames or Pep Boys.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 12:49 PM

Glen Dirty... lmao
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search