Ocean City show gtg - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ocean City show gtg
Saturday, May 21, 2005 8:38 PM
Nate (THE NASTY ONE) wrote:ill be there while on the subject of oc, ne one goin the 20th of this mounth? (next week end) ill be there tryin to see some j's

i was there...just got back

i saw one kitted, not painted cav, and another one with some huge ass wing and graphics that got pulled over lol

then on my way home i cruised almost the whole way up rt 1 with a black modded cavalier some girl was driving and a red cobalt ss s/c....so dont know if any of those were u guys

Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:11 PM
ill be going with my club if my rides done, but i'd like to meet up with some j body's. i'll be down there the whole weekend. don't have n e way of gettin a hold of you guys unless someone's got a cell.
Sunday, May 22, 2005 7:45 PM
97cavy22 wrote:
Nate (THE NASTY ONE) wrote:ill be there while on the subject of oc, ne one goin the 20th of this mounth? (next week end) ill be there tryin to see some j's

i was there...just got back

i saw one kitted, not painted cav, and another one with some huge ass wing and graphics that got pulled over lol

then on my way home i cruised almost the whole way up rt 1 with a black modded cavalier some girl was driving and a red cobalt ss s/c....so dont know if any of those were u guys

you were there this weekend as well, eh?

i saw a few cavs while cruising around, but i was much more interested in the rare stuff...the Lotus, the Yenko Camaro, the Datsun Z cars...much more interesting than looking for cavaliers
Sunday, May 22, 2005 7:48 PM
yea i was there!!! all day sat i was crusing behind my friend in his 02 camaro ss anniversary edition

surprised you didnt seem me! the yellow sticks out lol

Sunday, May 22, 2005 8:47 PM
well did you see scruf's drop top? we cruised in that for awhile, top down, having fun.
Monday, May 23, 2005 12:04 PM
na i didnt see ya guys....oh well

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search