Type J kit - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Type J kit
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 2:51 PM
Ok, I have a type J kit that needs to be completely refinished. It is structurally in excellent condition, but the paint was not done correctly. The rear bumper is still on my car, and the sides and front are not. If there is anyone from PA that has a 2000-2002 BRIGHT RED cavy that wants the kit, Let me know

I need your stock red front and rear bumpers. The rear would have to be swapped out at the time of the trade. If ya got sides, ill take those too, but its not required.

The front bumper is partially stripped, and the sides are rear are chipping. I have pictures, email rwl041@netscape.net. I am located in Berks county PA, and I am willing to deliver, but you must have tools to swap the bumpers.

Re: Type J kit
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:54 PM
will it fit on the 95-99 cavys or how much modification will i have to do? i will trade if this is possible and hwo much you do want for them?

experience the "tilt"....... Yeah the whole right side of your car when im passing your a$$.......
Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:27 PM
it will fit a 95-99 but YOU HAVE TO do the headlight conversion. its a urethane kit so no building up the kit. its possible but not worth it

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 4:39 PM
what do the skirts look like?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 6:28 PM
well, ive got some cash and a stock rear bumper if your interested....im very if you are. email me at Egl93Talon@hotmail.com and lemme know.

I live under a rock
Thursday, May 12, 2005 4:11 AM
BlackWidowCavy, check your mail.

I really need a red 2000-2002 stock kit. See RKsport to check out the kit

Does it go faster?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search