FS: DAD racing seats - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: FS: DAD racing seats
Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:22 AM
Awsome, I better remove my rear bench aswell just in case. This makes life soo much easier for me. I'll have the $250 at the track. This work for you?

Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:37 AM
works for me

Monday, May 09, 2005 12:44 PM
I had one more Question i sent to you in an e-mail. Just regarding how to mount them.

Monday, May 09, 2005 3:52 PM
email sent

Monday, May 09, 2005 7:27 PM
I just checked my inbox and i didn't get anything from you. .. Last thing it shows me is the reply i sent back to you.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:11 AM
sent again...

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:19 PM
Got it this time.. thanks spence.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:44 PM
hey, I was wondering how comfortable these seats are? I came across some for a good deal and I have never heard anything about them. Can u feel the springs in the back? Is the bottom and back harder or more cushiony? Let me know!
Thanks
Thursday, May 12, 2005 3:58 PM
More than likely going to be more stiff... but i'll let you know if Strat dosn't reply when i get them from him.

Friday, May 13, 2005 11:59 AM
they are pretty comfortable. i've taken two trips to maine and a trip to north carolina (at least 6 hours one way for each trip) and have had no problems with them being uncomfortable. they are more supportive than the stock seats too. you don't have to brace yourself when you go around corners like you do with the stock seats. the padding in them is memory foam so...

Saturday, May 14, 2005 8:47 PM
Drools......... on that note Can't wait till the 28th.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search