Anyone in York Area. - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in York Area.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:16 PM
Hello out there I am new on here. Just looking to see if anyone else in the York area on here or where everyone is from? Looking to hook up with some people. Give me a Shout.

Re: Anyone in York Area.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 5:21 PM
sat. nights at the Deny's on 30 @ 8pm. SinisterJs meet there

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:30 PM
Machzel08 wrote:sat. nights at the Deny's on 30 @ 8pm. SinisterJs meet there

What he said. We meet EVERY Saturday, at Denny's on route 30 at 8pm. If you need anything or have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or something!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2005 7:42 PM
fallen angellllll!!!! i doubt you remember me... buttttt... my brother is moving up there for good ... he has a house and all so i know the area a little more.. he works at the BJ's he has red hair ..names dan.... hes not into cars tho... but he moves in his house in june... so ill b up there alot and hope to meet up with you guys : )
Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:23 PM
fouldreams wrote:fallen angellllll!!!! i doubt you remember me... buttttt... my brother is moving up there for good ... he has a house and all so i know the area a little more.. he works at the BJ's he has red hair ..names dan.... hes not into cars tho... but he moves in his house in june... so ill b up there alot and hope to meet up with you guys : )

Awesome!!! We'll be there!!

Thursday, May 19, 2005 8:55 PM
See,
I knew there were houses out there somewhere.

Remember....syringes go in the RED waste basket.
Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:43 PM
Im in york about 3 min from the galleria mall. Hit me an email if you wana meet sometime.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:46 PM
I'm in York as well and going to be at my first meet with the Sinister J's at Denny's on Saturday night at 8pm so definitely stop by if you can! Always nice to meet new people with common interests.

Friday, May 20, 2005 7:17 PM
I have no idea what any of you look like so I wouldnt know if I met you or not lol.

Friday, May 20, 2005 7:51 PM
i am in reading

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, May 20, 2005 8:05 PM
Cool I will be in state college this weekend. And I go for surgery on the 27th of this month. So I will be laided up for awhile but after I get back in shape. I will have to stop by. Also Any one looking for 2.2 Ecotec Parts I have 2 complete engines with intake and fuel rails and coil packs. I have some other parts to. Always looking to help out other people. Since I work at the chevy dealer. Give me a shout. Thanks

Friday, May 20, 2005 8:41 PM
Scotty B - just come up to Denny's and look for all the J-body's is what I was told, hehe. Supposedly everyone will still be outside at 8pm if you get there at that time. I'll shoot you an email here quick anda give you the details Nikki gave me.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 12:56 PM
Braxas PACavy wrote:Scotty B - just come up to Denny's and look for all the J-body's is what I was told, hehe. Supposedly everyone will still be outside at 8pm if you get there at that time. I'll shoot you an email here quick anda give you the details Nikki gave me.

If for some reason we're not outside, like if it's late or it's raining, just go into Denny's and ask for the car club.... they'll direct you where to go. We've been meeting there for almost 2 years, and we get teh whole back room to ourselves... NO ONE else is allowed back there except for us and the employees on Saturday nights... Denny's VIP. LMAO

Saturday, May 21, 2005 1:11 PM
heh ok sounds good. I work tonight till like 10:30 but ill be there when I can on other days.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 2:20 PM
Scotty B wrote:heh ok sounds good. I work tonight till like 10:30 but ill be there when I can on other days.

Aw heck we're still there at 10:30, feel free to stop by if ya want... we're usually there pretty late.

Saturday, May 21, 2005 2:40 PM
hey guys I might show up, idk yet

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, May 21, 2005 3:59 PM
QBE (73H 800573D 0N3) wrote:hey guys I might show up, idk yet

You should dammit...

Sunday, May 22, 2005 7:44 AM
hey QBE... i ALSO live in the reading area. i live in kutztown. if you wanna go down to york with me and see what it is like that would work great. let me know.
Sunday, May 22, 2005 5:02 PM
See, he didn't show up! Now we'll have to get Trev to tell the ranch dressing story all over again, LOL.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:08 AM
Hello All York Area people.
I am looking for a Int. Cluster for a 96 Cav. Manual with Tach. or maybe even any info on what years may fit. I am having trouble finding one. Any help would be great. Thanks
Tuesday, May 24, 2005 10:10 AM
you can use pretty much any 96-99 man

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, May 24, 2005 3:56 PM
you man im in the york/abbottstown,hanover area email me sometime and we can hook up, hey nikki plan on bein up there soon once the kits here i suppose, but i'll let you know!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search