Switch questions - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Switch questions
Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:12 PM
I have my remote switch setup, but I love having a physical switch better. My question is if I put switches in view can I fail inspection or anything? Sounds stupid but I would like to know. Also do you think it would be possible to fit like 4-5 rockers on the window control panel or would inside the center storage thing be better. If like to have them on the window panel more though. Thanks guys.

Re: Switch questions
Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:52 PM
are they lighted switches or just plain switches and what state are you in?

Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:04 PM
Lighted ones, PA.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:27 PM
I don't think there would be a problem, i would suggest going and asking a cop. as much as we don't like to do this. they will be able to tell you if it will be alright or not. I don't think there will be a problem. But I'm not sure. Just to save you some heart ache and drilling holes in your car. I know if they are on your dash there usually isn't any problems. I have had a few in cars I have had

Thursday, May 26, 2005 7:32 PM
Every cop has a diff opinion on things dont forget that. Ill try to find a cop somehwere and try to approach him without getting pepper sprayed.. haha.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:01 PM
Yeah. I can ask a cop that is in my town. hes suppose to be getting back to me about some things on my car. that and he is suppose to be being sent to school to learn all the vehicle inspection codes.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 8:02 PM
Nice, sounds cool.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search