anyone up to a meet in hanover, pa??? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone up to a meet in hanover, pa???
Saturday, June 04, 2005 7:32 PM
hey everyone, was wondering if anyone would be interested in a meet in the hanover area of pa , seen a few sweet j's in that area but dont know anyone personally just wanted to know i guess, lol

Re: anyone up to a meet in hanover, pa???
Saturday, June 04, 2005 8:50 PM
how far is hanover from allentown?...if not too bad of a drive i'd be up

Saturday, June 04, 2005 11:18 PM
both of ya need to come out to York. route 30 at Denny's sometime. saturday at about 8 pm

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:48 AM
yea, lets meet in hanover.....im up there occasionally, i have a red Z24. My third brake light lights up with Z24 and i have a 2.4Z badge on the trunk. I saw a black cav out last night, but i was in my friends Teg.

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:23 PM
Yeah I would be up for it just give a shout when.
Sunday, June 05, 2005 6:27 PM
rt 30 owns you

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:07 PM
Is Hanover more western or eastern PA? If it's not far from the NJ border, I might be game for it.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Sunday, June 05, 2005 9:16 PM
If there was ever a show in york on a friday maybe id go to that come cruise with u guys saturday and come back sunday....im up near erie....id need someplace to chill of course

Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:55 PM
make a date for 2 weeks from now and im in, i have senior week to go to so it cant conflict with that

Monday, June 06, 2005 8:44 AM
NJs Honda Killa wrote:Is Hanover more western or eastern PA? If it's not far from the NJ border, I might be game for it.

Hanover is more eastern... it's in Western York County... below Harrisburg (Dauphin county) and west of Lancaster County.

If you guys that are a little further out have a particular weekend in mind, I could talk to the club and we could all meet up in York and head out to Hanover or something.

Monday, June 06, 2005 12:55 PM
Hanover is like 120 miles from NJ border lol thats a bit far

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Monday, June 06, 2005 2:23 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:Hanover is like 120 miles from NJ border lol thats a bit far

Damn straight...I guess you can count me out.

www.kronosperformance.com / 732-742-8837

Monday, June 06, 2005 4:18 PM
randmcnally.com says 2 hrs 45 mins from me (near allentown)...kinda far...anyone feel like giving directions to dennys?

Monday, June 06, 2005 6:28 PM
ight guys thanks for the input me and nikki will talk i guess and see what we can work out, i see alot of j's in hanover but i guess none of them are on the board

Monday, June 06, 2005 6:59 PM
Grillrd wrote:randmcnally.com says 2 hrs 45 mins from me (near allentown)...kinda far...anyone feel like giving directions to dennys?

Actually I can give you directions... (by the way it should NOT take that long from allentown)

If 76 is closer...

Take 76 west to 83 SOUTH. Get off exit 20 I think (South George Street to route 30 west)
when you get off the exit, go to the light and go right (don't bear right and NOT go to the light) you'll go up a hill.
The next light you come to will be Route 30... go right
go past the Hooters about 2 lights, Denny's will be on your right... we meet at 8pm
(when you plan on comming out, shoot me an email a day or two beforehand and I'll give you a cell number to call in case you have a problem)

If 78 is closer:

Take 78 west to 81 south, to 83 south... follow above directions from 83 south

If 222 is closer...

Stay on 222 until you reach route 30, go West
When you cross the Susquehanna River, you'll be in York county. Within a few miles the highway part of 30 will go into the business district of York
Stay on 30 west, 2 lights past the Hooters on the right hand side

Hope that helped

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:21 AM
why go to denny's if there is a hooters right there...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:21 AM
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:37 AM
Grillrd wrote:why go to denny's if there is a hooters right there...

very good point. but Hooters aint all that big and its always packed with people. and there wouldn't be enough seats to sit all of us

Im a Xbox 360 fanboy...and damn proud of it!!
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 9:44 AM
Grillrd wrote:why go to denny's if there is a hooters right there...

Actually when we were searching for a place to hold the meets, that's one of the places we talked to. They said they're too packed on Saturday nights to be able to guarantee us seating, and we'd have to stand outside and wait for enough room to be seated, which who knows how long that would be... so we picked Denny's.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:07 AM
ahh i see....well that's understandable then...so you guys meet every sat then? i'll try to get out there soon...plus i need to talk to you about paint fallen

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:32 AM
we are getting away from this hanover meet....i would like to meet up somewhere outside York with some new J-bodies

and on another note, i test drive a cobalt ls today and rode in the SS....fun times

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:09 AM
Grillrd wrote:ahh i see....well that's understandable then...so you guys meet every sat then? i'll try to get out there soon...plus i need to talk to you about paint fallen

Yep we meet every Saturday!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:06 PM
ight well i see hanover is out, but ahh owell what about abbottstwon area then thats like in between york and new oxford and hanover.... my house might even be a possibility...

hey nikki i sent you a few email have you gotten them??? i lost your number so hit me up sometime....

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:12 PM
jbody customs~Chris Leight wrote:ight well i see hanover is out, but ahh owell what about abbottstwon area then thats like in between york and new oxford and hanover.... my house might even be a possibility...

hey nikki i sent you a few email have you gotten them??? i lost your number so hit me up sometime....

Hanover isn't out... Denny's is much easier to find than Hanover

Er... lemme check my email again... I'll email you back my number cause I lost yours too lol (I'm horrible with that)

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 2:37 PM
I lobbyed hard for the whole Hooters thing to happen but they didnt welcome us...trust me i tried

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search