Anyone in Ct or anywhere nearby???Even Westerly - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Anyone in Ct or anywhere nearby???Even Westerly
Monday, June 06, 2005 10:22 AM
Hey guys and gals I finally got settled in my new place in Groton Ct. I just came from Virginia beach. I am looking to see what kind of clubs are around here or if there are any meets around the area. Hit me up! Just trying to meet new people and have a good time

Re: Anyone in Ct or anywhere nearby???Even Westerly
Monday, June 06, 2005 11:17 AM
We have a meet July 17th in Rhode Island. Goddard Park. July 4th weekend theres a bunch of us driving down to Englishtown for a show. Mark your calendar

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Monday, June 06, 2005 2:41 PM
ok will do
Monday, June 06, 2005 6:49 PM
Team DropZone is a local club also. We try to get to at least one show a month, and we're always getting together on the side. Check it out at http://teamdropzone.net or shoot me an email if you want to meet up sometime. BTW- where exactly is Groton? We have a few members from Connecticut you may be near.

Monday, June 06, 2005 7:23 PM
Alright cool James. I am actually off of Clarence B. Sharp(exit 87). I will check out the sight. If you want to email on upcoming meets just let me know.
Monday, June 06, 2005 7:51 PM
ok James I just put in for team drop zone screenname
Re: Anyone in Ct or anywhere nearby???Even Westerl
Monday, June 06, 2005 8:34 PM
awesome man, i know exactly where that is, u arent too far from the avery point campus then huh? we will have to go cruisin or suttin
Monday, June 06, 2005 9:52 PM
cool fusion maybe you can email me and we can meet up. That goes for anyone really. Not sure where avery point campus is but you probably know the area better than I do
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:24 AM
so is there anything to do up here or some local meets anywheres around here. I am just trying to find stuff to do
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:27 PM
bepends on how far you wanna drive on the 18th there is a show in new hampshire called import wars a few nej peeps will be there including myself but not showing

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 6:26 PM
cool maybe we can meet up somewheres and ride together

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:12 PM
only problem is im in maine

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:36 PM
its a good time, import wars. i wont be attending unfortunately, but if you went its a good day trip plus you will see other parts of new england since youre new around here

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:30 PM
yes I agree but I would have to follow someone because I don't want to risk going on my own. I don't like those kind of headaches
Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:07 AM
I am from Bozrah, which is down by Norwich. Well, easier put, the opposite side as Mohegan Sun. I just started modding my Z24, so it ain't much right now, so I am not sure about the car show stuff, except there is supposed to be another show at the Crystal Mall this year, I think Swift Motorsports puts them together, so you could check with them. They are in Groton over by the cinema. As far as going to New Hampshire, if anything everyone else was talking about is at New England Dragway, It is only a 3-4 hour ride depending on if you take the scenic route or not. And Englishtown is only about 5-6 hours depending on traffic through NY. Just an FYI. Later, Jay
Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:05 PM
Well thank you Jay. As a matter of fact I just saw a tricked out extreme blazer that was yellow at the commisary just a few minutes ago. I am not sure where Crystal mall is but it does sound familar for some odd reason. Just let me know when and I will try to meet up before you head out
Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:02 PM
click me

here is the new england dragway website the way i see it take 95 north but you can also mapquest it and maybe find a easier route i mean thats if you wanna go like i said i am done with the shows but its nice to get out there and see soime killer rides

Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:23 PM
whats up in in norwich and like to cruse so hit me up and we can chill im in the middle of building a new turbo motor cause my last motor fried but when im done im deff down to chill hit me up
Friday, June 10, 2005 8:51 AM
Bobby Day>>Where abouts in Norwich? I went to Norwich Tech about 6 years ago. I didn't know there was anyone that close on the .org. Email me sometime, we can chill...ShadyIroc@aol.com
Friday, June 10, 2005 11:19 AM
Well bobby and shady just email me on a when and where. I am not doing anything this weekend so why not do something,right?
Friday, June 10, 2005 3:38 PM
We have a guy that lives in CT near Hartford who drives up to Import Wars. I will make sure you can get on the site before then so you can link up with him. Or, I can meet you on the MA pike since I drive from western MA. But its not 3-4 hrs. It only takes me maybe 2-2.5 total.

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:27 PM
shadyz24 im in mohegan park 6 years ago i was in willimantic but im cool to chill when eva
Friday, June 10, 2005 11:24 PM
so how far will import wars be from Groton?
Saturday, June 11, 2005 10:48 AM
roughly 3 hours if you take 95 North

Life Is Ours, We Live It OUR Way.>Metallica

Saturday, June 11, 2005 11:33 AM
do u wanna drive up together?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search