Lundis, she's all yours - Page 6 - North East Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: Lundis, she's all yours
Monday, June 06, 2005 10:00 PM
sinrocker wrote:
sinrocker wrote:Dave what is unsprung weight???????? bet u dont know judging by what u said

bunghole

And where is that quote up top? i dont see it.

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.

Monday, June 06, 2005 10:10 PM
FINAL POST - THIS IS END OF DISCUSSION, BEING FIXED OUTSIDE OF FORUMS.

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
Monday, June 06, 2005 10:11 PM
im scratching my balls

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 1:09 AM
JBO! MORE DRAMA THEN A LOVE TRIANGLE FILLED WITH HIGHSCHOOLERS!

-Borsty
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:13 AM
sinrocker wrote:i am letting this thread die because you r not worth anymore of my posts everyone on the org knows your a bs artist

awwwwww...there goes my entertainment for the day...

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:41 AM
JimmyZ wrote:I'm glad to hear I'm still on your @!#$list. I'd be even more glad to hear a response to any of the emails I sent you. I count at least 15 emails in my Sent folder here addressed to you, all of which include my cell phone number and a request that you call me. This is one of those situations we see played out in General way too much...why not use the contact means at your disposal before making a post trying to overdramatize a situation that could probably be solved with one phone call or email? It's not like I try to hide...my email, AIM and Yahoo ID's are in my registry. I sent you my cell phone number many times, and I DON'T screen my calls. I'm in JBO Chat all the time. I don't know just how much easier it has to be.

For the uninitiated, last summer I was trying to arrange one of the Bash pre-meets in Ocean City, MD. It fell through because (as is par for the course on JBO) everyone was all gung ho and interested until it came time to pony up some money to register. Some, like Justin, did register and sent me money through Paypal. Once the decision was made to cancel, I started refunding registrations. Some in cash, one by check and what was left I started refunding directly through Paypal. After processing only 3 of them, my account was frozen. Paypal accused me of what they would only call "suspicious cash transfer activity" and locked my account for over 6 months. They also seized the funds in the account "pending investigation". This was over $600...some of it was OC registration money, most of it was my own money from auctions, etc. The long and the short of it is that now nearly a full year later I'm still out $600+ and, as much as I'd like to, I can't afford to refund the registrations out of my own pocket. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. I'm sorry, and (as my emails have repeatedly said) as soon as I settle my dispute with Paypal OR can afford to do it on my own that all OC registrations will be refunded.

I would love to see the e-mails you sent me, what e-mail address did you even send it to? I have been sending you e-mail from Labelkills187@aol.com, unless you have been addressing these wrong, I have not gotten anything from you, except the inital e-mails last year about the Paypal situation.

I am sure if I go through my saved box at home, I will find the e-mails I addressed to you about contacting me about getting in touch about the money situation. Your intial post last year stated writing contact information which I sent to you.

I really could care less about the money now, I was just more concerned about having a legit reason why you didn't pay. You seemed like a reputable person ever since I was on this forum so I assumed that it might of been a serious situation. All I really heard from some people that it was a personal situation that happened months ago prior to that message:

Quote:

To enlighten a bit on the situation...There are things that you probably don't know that happened a few months back. I can't tell you exactly because its not my place to.

Sorry for the thread jack LMR.

Have a good one,
Justin

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:35 AM
Seeing as how this is the NE drama thread, i have to add 2˘.

Fallen Angel wrote:
None of us... that includes everyone that has ever modded a car... can say that we've NEVER street raced at all... I'm not saying that. I used to when I was younger yeah. The point is WE as a CLUB do not promote it or agree with it personally. What you do is your business... what we do is ours.

Does "younger" mean last year after the last few rants you've made about how your club is anti-streetracing? I'm curious. I work with a guy who told me about "some annoying blonde in a blue kitted Sunfire" in York who was with an orange kitted Sunfire. Seems these 2 folks wouldn't leave him alone in his PT Turbo? He was in a wheelchair, his girl was driving, they were part of a caravan to a show. Ring a bell? He said you made him pull over so you could check out his car, so i know you made contact with him.

/2˘

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 8:01 AM
Busted by STARGRRL!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:03 AM
stargrrrl wrote:Seeing as how this is the NE drama thread, i have to add 2˘.

Fallen Angel wrote:
None of us... that includes everyone that has ever modded a car... can say that we've NEVER street raced at all... I'm not saying that. I used to when I was younger yeah. The point is WE as a CLUB do not promote it or agree with it personally. What you do is your business... what we do is ours.

Does "younger" mean last year after the last few rants you've made about how your club is anti-streetracing? I'm curious. I work with a guy who told me about "some annoying blonde in a blue kitted Sunfire" in York who was with an orange kitted Sunfire. Seems these 2 folks wouldn't leave him alone in his PT Turbo? He was in a wheelchair, his girl was driving, they were part of a caravan to a show. Ring a bell? He said you made him pull over so you could check out his car, so i know you made contact with him.

/2˘

Actually for your information (since you seem to always be interested in what I say on here and are always right there to bust on it or pick it apart...) What REALLY happened was:

We were driving through York, and were on Market Street at the Sherman St. light. I was in the left lane in the front, and the PT was in the right at the front. All I did was drive when the light turned green... and the lady driving gunned it. THEY stayed beside ME and the "orange sunfire" over to Philadelphia street. The GUY was urging ME to race her driving his car... saying "oh come on it'll be a fair race... female vs. female... " blah blah blah. I told him I wasnt going to race anybody... and DIDN'T. I have many witnesses if it's that important to you. I asked him if in fact it was a turbo PT, and he said yes, and I asked if they minded stopping at the car wash to check it out (I wasn't hte only one who wanted to check it out). They did. We checked it out, we talked about cars... they left.

I didn't MAKE Them do crap... I only asked once, the guy said "sure!"... they said nothing of a caravan... or a show... they weren't following anyone... no one was following them, so unless they were in their own little caravan going ot their own little show in the middle of the night... none of that was true either. Last time I "raced" anyone was years ago... FYI. Steve was there (orange sunfire), his wife Tracey, Amy, Trevor, I think my sister was there... and i know someone else was there but can't remember who. And if you're worried about "biased" opinions Steve and Tracey joined Optical Illusions because he wants to get in mags and get full sponsorships, and Amy left for her own reasons... so neither of them have a reason to lie about anything.

There... now that that's explained... you really need to get more of a life and stop worrying so much about me and what I do... because anytime I say anything on here, you always seem to be right there... telling "STORIES", not knowing the TRUE facts, and try to pick and tear everything I say apart.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:15 AM
THIS IS ASHLEY NOT NIKKI

First of all Susan if you want to be petty about things and make Someone else look bad, Lets take a look at you. at the 2002 bash me and you had our differences, i repeat 2002. When you and minitransam got together and MY john moved out here you guys hung out. When you found out that i moved in you forbid Minitransam to come over to our apartment. TALK ABOUT PETTY. Your guys pretty much ended a friendship with John because of me, because YOU cant get over what happened in 2002. I even apologized to you for being an immature brat , to try to patch things up so you would let minitransam hang out with John, but still you kept your attitude about things and wouldn't let it go. I'M sorry but it was 3 years ago and you still hold something against me. I was 16 years old immature and I admitted that, why cant you get over what has happened before and GROW UP! this is ridiculous that you cant leave neither me nor Nikki alone in anything that has either happened MANY MANY MANY years ago or what has happened a year ago, LIVE NOW not in the past YOU of all people should know that. I thought that we BOTH could be adults about something for once and let our fiance's be friends I TRIED to make things better but still yet you wont give Anything up. Why don't you just back off get a life and MOVE ON.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:26 AM

pirates kick ninja asses, f00

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:31 AM
wow, this isn't locked yet.....at least it provides my entertainment for the day

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:35 AM
SWEET

CHICK FIGHT!!!!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 11:33 AM
I'm curious as to which orange Sunfire is being discussed, if it's that custom97sunfire guy or whatever, and he left to get in magazines, well . That thing has as much orange peel as it is orange, the paint sucked on that car at the bash, among a few other of the "custom" paint jobs.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search