FREE Round Up Car Show - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FREE Round Up Car Show
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:40 PM
Hey everyone, Im trying to get the word out on a show locally in the Glen Burnie area. My friend Gio's company East Coast Clothing (www.eastcoastclothing.com) is putting it on. It's June 18th, I know I know same day as Alex's cookout, but this is from 1pm-4pm. I will be attending both, if anyone would like to attend this we can do a caravan to Alex's cookout.

This show will feature local clubs like Team Emotion and members from Drag VA. There will be free food, music etc. East Coast Clothing puts on alot of top notch shows around the East Coast and I have no doubt that this will be one of them. Please tell your friends and I hope to see some of you there! Thanks!

If you need contact information here is Gio's e-mail for more information. giovanni@eastcoastclothing.com

Re: FREE Round Up Car Show
Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:17 AM
The cookout is gonna start at 3pm so hopefully you guys will be there on time. I cant afford to have people caught up in other things especially when they say they are comming to the cookout.....I am not speaking about you Kim....I know you will be there....

Anyways sounds like a cool show.

Alex
Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:06 AM
It will be. I figure since I always come fashionably late, why change that! Plus this gives people a chance who are on that side of MD to have someone to follow.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:30 AM
Alex's cookout takes full priority.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:31 AM
Thats for you, Im letting others know about this.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:32 AM
no doubt if you say your gonna be some where, guess what, you better be there

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:34 AM
Im gonna be there, get over it. If this ends at 3 I'll just be a little late. I wouldn't ditch Alex for anything!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:38 AM
being over an hour late isn't fashionably late, its irresponsibly late

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:39 AM
W3RD. there's a reason he ASKED people to be on time..

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:40 AM
Well it's well know that alot of people show up later then they should, besides I wasn't thinking both events were the same day. I promised both I would come and I am, Im not backing down on my word!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:42 AM
when people set a time, its for a reason, its not just there to look pretty....so you are backing down on your word! might as well show up today, at least your showin up right?

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:44 AM
I said I was coming, never gave a time. Geez get over it and stop post whoring.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:45 AM
post whoring LOL, like i have a reason to post whore on this site! ive only been on here for 5 years, might as well start post whoring now

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:46 AM
You can post on this site, but Alex's cookout has nothing to do with this show, end of discussion.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:48 AM
it does if ppl are gonna bitch out an go to the show an be extremly late to something they have previously commited to...

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:51 AM
DrPaul84 wrote:it does if ppl are gonna bitch out an go to the show an be extremly late to something they have previously commited to...

true. leaving that show at 4 would put you at Alex's cookout at LEAST by 4:30...that's real nice.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 7:51 AM
Im done talking to you. Talk about drama..............your bringing it here sweetie!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:39 PM
why is it your guys are fighting a battle that doesnt concern alex in the least ? look at his post. does it seem he is that worried about the time she shows up ? jesus "get the sand out "

Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:18 PM
thats it jason they have to talk @!#$ and complain about something other wise its all meaningless and it never was about alex its just about them it always. I realy do believe that they are the kinda people that don't realize that they will never be missed

cardomain page
Thursday, June 09, 2005 8:42 PM
^^^^ who are you???? shows how meaningfull you are to the world...

Friday, June 10, 2005 4:16 AM
Hey guys.....please don't argue....I understand about having two commitments on the same day....My cookout starts at 3pm and if people show up late then thats ok. I just wan't people to have fun and enjoy eachothers company because I think we all need a break time to time.

Just remember....the "who's gonna come date" is due by tommorrow. I need to know exactly who is comming because like I said I need an exact head count because I dont wanna have to much leftovers or not enough food. If your bringing kids post them as well.

I am sorry for sounding so demanding but I want you all to experience one of the best BBQ you have ever been to. And I want you all to leave fat and happy .

If you put your name down and by next week something comes up....please email me to let me know your not comming. I would greatly appreciate that.

Also....anyone talk to Event (Art) tell him to post up in here because he makes BBQ a little more interesting.....(fun guy)

Thanks and please don't argue....

Alex

Friday, June 10, 2005 5:18 AM
Alexander Andrade wrote:Also....anyone talk to Event (Art) tell him to post up in here because he makes BBQ a little more interesting.....(fun guy)

Thanks and please don't argue....

Alex

i'll talk to Art today about that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search