MD State Troopers can see in the dark - Page 4 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: MD State Troopers can see in the dark
Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:38 PM
Hey Paul I thought we discussed you getting rid of that pic.....

Ok

Anyway our Dept policy says if you do a ride along you MUST wear a BP vest. Dont worry buddy I got a special vest ..just for you.

Trust me

BTW you ever watched Training Day??????

Say it with me, "Its not what you know...It's what you can prove"

Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:43 PM
Signal Thirteen wrote:Scruf wear a seatbelt to avoid being hassled by cops....suuuuuuuuuurrrrreeeee

Oh yeah SWAT/QRT beats Pirates and Ninjas...check the sig

yes, he has been...with me in the car, anyway.

and i'll agree about the SWAT/QRT beating pirates thing...though pirates beat ninjas like they're redheaded stepchildren.

pirates kick ninja asses, f00
Thursday, June 09, 2005 5:05 PM
lol yes ive seen training day, and no, i will not do crack with you! lol... that movie is great though lol....and i wish i could get hired lol... can i bring my own means of protection lol..i got me a purty asp here ive been meaning to use...and i got a nice police shirt and also a nice state police shirt i hope the vest you get me doesnt have holes in it lol and i hope the car we get has AC

Friday, June 10, 2005 4:15 PM
SilverSRT4 wrote:i NEVER wear a seat belt...

ask anyone that has ridden with me...

i NEVER wear one...

@!#$, i was in an accident a few years ago... i was in my friend's cavalier, and she was trying to race someone, she got over in another lane to try to pass someone and forgot that a curb was coming up and we ended up going over the curb... she totaled her cavalier... i hit my head on the ceiling and had back problems for like 4 months, was on pain killers and @!#$... even THAT didn't get me to wear my seatbelt...

ONLY time i ever put it on, is when i get pulled over for speeding.... that way i dont' get busted for a seatbelt violation as well.... even tho they are only a $25 fine... i know, i've had 3 of them... LOL

i do believe kind sir, back in the day when we were searching for quick black ecotec parts, kristin made you wear your seatbelt, when you called that civic a cavalier comming from the towson theaters

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search