ne one have a truck and want to go on a roadtrip? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ne one have a truck and want to go on a roadtrip?
Friday, June 10, 2005 9:03 AM
Ok I've had 4 motors waiting for me to go pick them up (2.3's) in CT. My mom's friend was going to take me, but something came up and he can't now, and I need to go get them... and I have no truck.

I have money to take care of gas and stuff, that's not a problem, but I need to go get them ASAP. I'm hoping either sometime next week or next weekend.

(I'm in south central PA by the way, about 3 miles from MD) If anyone can it'd be greatly appreciated, just post on here or shoot me an email fallenangel3110@lycos.com

Thanks!!!

Re: ne one have a truck and want to go on a roadtrip?
Friday, June 10, 2005 10:05 AM
if i had a truck id go

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:52 AM
I could borrow my brothers Gamma Goat, But top speed is like 35 or something like that.

“Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true."
Friday, June 10, 2005 3:35 PM
Hmmmm.... I have a truck, I may be able to work something out. I don't want to guarantee anything since I still need to get my car ready for the Bash, but you can shoot me an email to james.w.cahill@us.army.mil and see if we can work something out. When you email me, let me know what size engines they are so I know which truck to plan on using.

Friday, June 10, 2005 6:43 PM
[quote=¤§Fallen Angel§¤]Ok I've had 4 motors waiting for me to go pick them up (2.3's) in CT. My mom's friend was going to take me, but something came up and he can't now, and I need to go get them... and I have no truck.

I have money to take care of gas and stuff, that's not a problem, but I need to go get them ASAP. I'm hoping either sometime next week or next weekend.

(I'm in south central PA by the way, about 3 miles from MD) If anyone can it'd be greatly appreciated, just post on here or shoot me an email fallenangel3110@lycos.com

Thanks!!!

another option... if you have gas money and stuff, if you can get a spare driver, rent a uhaul.

two advantages, less miles on someones personal vehicle, and uhaul has pickup trucks or small small vans.

Re: ne one have a truck and want to go on a roadtr
Friday, June 10, 2005 7:09 PM
A U-Haul is more expensive for large trips like that than just a truck.... they charge for the rental and milage when you're going out of state, AND they do check the milage... least the ones around here do....

so it's actually cheaper to just use a truck

Friday, June 10, 2005 8:45 PM
so dont tell them u are going out of state. just say you were transporting everywhere around town. that way it kinda explains the mileage.......lol

"Official Jewish J-Body"
Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:01 AM
That wouldn't explain 720+ miles lol

Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:06 AM
I THINK from my house it's about 360 miles up and then the same back... then again I live 3 miles from MD lol

Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:07 AM
go thru hertz. When I drove oneway from virginia beach to Ct I was able to leave it that way. Just reserve an SUV or a pickup truck. I had got a expedition for the price of a blazer
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search