anyone up to a meet in hanover, pa??? - Page 2 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: anyone up to a meet in hanover, pa???
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:03 PM
Rodimus Prime wrote:I lobbyed hard for the whole Hooters thing to happen but they didnt welcome us...trust me i tried

that's cuz you haven't attained the skillz needed to flirt with a hooters girl

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 3:21 PM
the manager is a dude, im not interested in that type of skill

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:00 PM
haha good point...that's a good thing

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 4:49 PM
Why are we steering away from Hanover?? You guys meet there every saturday and its the same thing, lets just do something different for a change, change the atmosphere....

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 5:27 PM
Errr... I didn't say I was steering away from Hanover... my last post on the last page said that for those comming from east and not familiar with york... it would be easier to find and meet up at Denny's initially THEN go to Hanover...

And I said for the further away people to find out when they're commin and try to set up a meet/night/date to go to Hanover... and I'd talk to the club this weekend and see what they thought...

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:21 PM
ok guys let me know what were doiun and when and i'll meet up but not this weekend for sure im pretty much booked....

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:32 PM
i live like 20 minutes from hanover. I go to at Lccc right next to hanover. So im up for anything
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:41 PM
its easy to find hanover, drive past dennys going east and follow it till you get until you see a sign for hanover...simple

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:18 PM
Actually Hanover is west from Denny's... and yeah while it may be fairly easy to find Hanover... one not familiar with the area would have a hard time finding their way. What's wrong with meeting at Denny's and caravaning out? Bunch of J's rollin in at once?

Tuesday, June 07, 2005 7:47 PM
Set a date I will roll with you guys Also I am looking at getting a Cobalt SS if thing's work out for me. Give me a shout. Also Fallen Angle I hope to be at dennys Saturday Night if you want to talk. Take care.
Tuesday, June 07, 2005 10:50 PM
i'll prolly meet u guys our there, i will either be out there early or have to come late depending on my work schedule

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:30 PM
hey anyone headin out to york tonight for the weekly meet at denny's i'll be up that way....

Saturday, June 11, 2005 3:34 PM
Yep...

Sunday, June 12, 2005 2:12 PM
sweet nikki kewl meet last night, everyone up there is so nice and all hope to be up next weekend...

i might not drive my car though as i just got a citation for my windshield banner and i have 5 days to remove it or i get a fine, what a a-hole cop

so i will keep you posted!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search