Coming out to dennys - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Coming out to dennys
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:19 PM
I should be coming out to dennys on route 30 this sat...first time. I'M SHY! haha. Anyone know about how long it will take from allentown area?

Re: Coming out to dennys
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:24 PM
Not long id imagine.. Everyone is really nice there no need to be shy around them. Im gana try to be there, I still have to order my banner and get some stickers, im working till 10:30 or so if I do show up it will be after 11ish. Anywho hope to see you there, its alot of fun.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 3:29 PM
If you wanted to swing by Coatesville we could ride up together.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:15 PM
is that on the way?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:23 PM
hey man my first time up was this past sat. and i took my bro and my girlfriend along becuase i was sorta nervous but everyone is real kewl and no need to be shy!!!

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:26 PM
Oh that was you with the green lights all over the place Heh ill see you this sat hopefully.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:27 PM
Grillrd wrote:is that on the way?
Kinda, not really.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:31 PM
yeah that was me man.. any comments on my ride or did you not check it out?

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:34 PM
where is dennys at again?
Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:48 PM
Its right on 30 across from the mitsubishi dealer.

Chris- No I didnt really get to look at your car, you left kinda early. All I really saw was green lights leaving the parking lot. I never really got a chance to say hi to you even though I was standing next to you for a few minutes lol.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 5:58 PM
oh really man were you wearing a giant shirt??? yeah sorry about that i had to get goin had to take my bro home then my girlfriend or i would have stayed longer... well i may be up that way sat. and if so stop by my car and intruduce your self, lol

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:13 PM
Yup that was me

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 6:41 PM
sorry i didnt get to meet you guys i was knee deep in working on cars

had to dremel fab an intake bracket, work on a stereo, and front brakes, and read a code by the time all that was done everyone was long gone

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 7:56 PM
yeah man thats what nikki said, but eh its all kewl sometime i'll meet you oh and everyone said i have to check out your system..

Thursday, June 16, 2005 8:58 AM
hmmmmm, i might have to try and stop out this weekend. Matt you gonna be there this sat??? i wanna see the cavi since you got it done.

Jason
Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:07 AM
I was thinking about stopping up there this weekend but I think Im going to go to West Virginia with my parents...Matt, I need to talk to you about the bash.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:08 AM
i'll be there, but at 2:30 in the afternoon. i have to pick my kit up.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:18 PM
[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]i'll be there, but at 2:30 in the afternoon. i have to pick my kit up.You should stick around man, I'll be up there.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 12:47 PM
yea ill be down this weekend with the car

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Thursday, June 16, 2005 1:09 PM
JuggaloZeke wrote:[quote=ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé)]i'll be there, but at 2:30 in the afternoon. i have to pick my kit up.
You should stick around man, I'll be up there.

nah i got plans that night.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:05 PM
Yeah who knows I might even come out just for the hell of it,,,,,, if anyone wants to see my ass, not literally

I am who I am, nothing more nothing less, deal with me the way I am or don't have anything to do with me at all.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:48 PM
what time is a good time to go?

Thursday, June 16, 2005 3:52 PM
We start to show up around 8ish.

Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:11 PM
sorry i didnt get to meet everyone. like matt i was working on other cars than my own. hopefuly wont have to work on anyones car this saturday. ill probly be out around 7 30 ish.

"dude that amp can fry an elephant" - event
Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:49 PM
I probably won't be up the in Cobalt this weekend unfortanately, maybe next finally? Girlfriend and I want to go to the drive-in's since The Longest Yard and Batman Begins are playing and I doubt since the movie will probably start at 9ish or thereabouts when it starts getting dark that we'll be out of there before 1... probably be closer to 2 by the time we leave and I'm sure everyone will be long gone and we'll be ready for bed, LOL.... if I do show up the following weekend just look for the Sunburst orange Cobalt LS, you can't really miss it, hehe.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search