2nd gen dirt racer or project shell available - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2nd gen dirt racer or project shell available
Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:23 AM
I'm currently stripping a 93 2.2 5 spd car. Interior is being pulled and front spindles (for larger brakes) and possibly trans will go. Windshield will likely come out, and back glass may or may not be removed. Headlights and grille are out, possibly stock tails and other parts will go too. I'm replacing the "worn" parts in my 267,000 mile Cavvy with these "premo" 100k mile parts. lol All the parts being removed from the daily driver car will be available free of charge .

Car supposedly runs, but I've never started it ( cranks hard) Clutch is definitely bad. Rockers are soft, bottoms of doors are rusty. Typical New England car.

Car is free for the taking (no title). "Buyer" should be able to get the car from my place north of Concord, NH. Delivery may be possible for a fee but no promises. Individual parts, however, could run as high as $500 each. I've got too many projects to be spending time removing parts that I don't need.

-->Slow

Re: 2nd gen dirt racer or project shell available
Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:26 PM
that tranny....hmmm....................and im only like 5 minutes from your place.

Vice President - NEJBody
2007 Cobalt SS
2001 Sunfire (retired)
Re: 2nd gen dirt racer or project shell available
Thursday, June 16, 2005 4:42 PM
If no one wants the whole car, you just might have to come up with some wrenches and rags and claim that trans.

-->Slow
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search