Racing Seats 4 Pickup in NEPA! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Racing Seats 4 Pickup in NEPA!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:17 PM
Im selling a set of black racing seats that are in great condition used in my show car for only about 2 months get rid of the car here's a pic i just took asking $250 in cash...these are for pickup no shipping i will consider traveling up 30 miles if travel is a problem for you. Im located in Easton, which is near bethlehem and allentown...Brand New they where $500 they come with sliders and brackets compliments of me for nothing easily $100 value that were not sold with the seats email me if your interested only serious buyers please, thanx again!

Racing Seat Pic

Re: Racing Seats 4 Pickup in NEPA!
Saturday, June 18, 2005 12:23 PM
do they come with brackets and sliders?

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, June 18, 2005 2:30 PM
i beleive he said they do. those seats would look sic in your car phil. plus you can take passengers for rides in the front instead of hte back.

"dude that amp can fry an elephant" - event
Saturday, June 18, 2005 5:52 PM
hey I got a front seat in now, the stockers..

idk I will look at these I am in reading... live in bethlehem, next time I come home I will check em out

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, June 18, 2005 6:30 PM
hello qbe yes they do come with brackets and sliders there just modded cavalier brackets and sliders they fit real nice just had to eliminate some of the stock stuff on the brackets and install stronger bolts when do u come home i can meet u when ever let me know thanx!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search