I will pay you - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
I will pay you
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:23 PM
My 04 cav. is my pride and joy. I am getting white face gauge face and from what I've been researching it seems a little harder then I want to tackle. I have to take the whole dash apart just to get to the gauges. I'll be the first to admit I'm not Mr. fix it or a jack of all trades. I live near Harrisburg,Pa. Does anybody live near me that would install this for me? Thanks

Re: I will pay you
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:33 PM
Its reallllly easy...just take your time, all you gotta do is slide the whiteface gauges over the original ones by pointing all the needles up and sliding it over then screw it back in. Then were your HVAC or heat knobs are you just splice into those wires for positive and neg wires and bam, indiglo gauges. Im sure theres way better instructions in the Interior forum. But do it yourself its realy easy and youll get more satisfaction out of it.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:54 PM
i agree w/ 1 hot z, its not that bad taking the dash apart... a lil time consuming, but not bad.... just dont forget all the bolts.... especailly the two in the glove box that screw by the air bag
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:53 AM
I live in Harrisburg, I've done it before its kinda a pain in the ass job though

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:12 AM
Matt... you can tear the dash apart... I'll put in the gauges LOL

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 12:05 PM
i live halfway btwn HBG and York, in this place no one knows about called Etters, so if you wanna drive down here i'll do it for you, i've never done gauges but I've had my dash off soo many times i can do it blindfolded

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:14 PM
Ill help you if you come to york sometime.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search