Lets try this hanover meet again - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Lets try this hanover meet again
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 10:15 PM
Ok, just figured we should try to hang out on friday or saturday night, i say we just sit anywhere and deal with it, as long as we dont act like a bunch of ricers the cops shouldnt bother us. I was thinking either the mall parking lot somewhere distanced from the strip or out by the movie theatre...let me know

on another note i saw a pretty sick cavi 4door out on sunday night i think it was, we stopped and talked at the bank and he told me he was from out of town.....his front bumper sat about 1-2 inches off the ground, no lie....it was pretty nice

2007 GM Tuner Bash...HELL YEA
PA,MD,NJ,DE,NY and all states north caravan

Re: Lets try this hanover meet again
Thursday, June 23, 2005 4:44 AM
i was out sunday night too.!!! i saw that car. I was pissed that i wasnt in my car so i could show it off a little. I was in a blue explorer.......grrrrrrr.. that was a nice car
Thursday, June 23, 2005 12:49 PM
hey guys you should talk to nikki (president of the sinister j's) she was talkin about a cruise one night from york to hanover...

i would be there sat night but not in my car becuase my car is banned from hanover by the local cops, so maybe i will bring the cavi????

but i think i may have a place to chill

anyone know where barnhart drive is???

Thursday, June 23, 2005 10:10 PM
How the hell get banned from hanover??lol Nikki U might have seen me up there, i was chillen with the red 4door at the bank....my car was the red 2dr Z. just let me know, i guess we will go with saturday night since i will be busy helping tear the S/C off my buddys GSR to rewire some things, u might have seen him up there once,it is Yellow with a full Type-R looking body swap...and its fast, lol

Saturday, June 25, 2005 6:49 AM
Anyone goin out tonight?? I should be there by around 10 or so, dont know how late i'll stay..hit me up on here or on AIM:Snoboardorgohome, maybe we can get a small meet together

Saturday, June 25, 2005 8:19 AM
I just dont see the point of driving around york or hanover starting @!#$ with the ricers its a waste of gas, besides i have more fun taking ppl for joyrides up and down 30

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:25 PM
i'm new to this, but i think it'd be cool to cruise to hanover, or just chill on 30, ima be in my black/yellow cav and will prob have my friend with me, i dont have anything else to do, so let us know whats up, talk to y'all tonight

Saturday, June 25, 2005 1:11 PM
see everyone at york tonight at denny's

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search