carlise performance and style - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
carlise performance and style
Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:33 AM
formaly known as carlisle custom compact power jam and modified madness is now retuning the it home and where it belong the carlile fair grounds for a 3 day show friday may5th through sunday may 7th. I was just wondering who all was planning on attending? also I think it woudl be realy cool since there are usualy a lot of j-boys there to get us all together for a big picture if any of your are interested in that let me know. all registration for the show is online there is goign to be no registration at the show. also the amont of trophys and classes for us is goign to be based on how many register so I would love to see us have atleast mild and wild j-body as we have in the past maybe 5 trophys for our class u never know but the more the better chance of more trophys. my team will be there at this point we will prob have 5 or 7 cars there depending on what happons between now and then but just wanted to get the topc started and gauge interest and opinions.

carlise performane and style

Re: carlise performance and style
Saturday, January 14, 2006 5:40 AM
if you want to show do you need to show all three days? cause i do want to show but i believe i have school on that friday.... i'd def love to show but i'm not sure that i can be there friday

http://www.cardomain.com/id/oyyci
http://photobucket.com/albums/d170/Oyyci/
Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:00 AM
Well at the last carlisle custom compact power jam show my buddy and I had his Neon R/T and he only showed it for one day (saturday, we had to work friday and went back to NY on sunday night). I dont know if the rules have changed though.

~Riki

SPONSORED BY: No one!
Car Domain Site
Saturday, January 14, 2006 7:16 AM
no u can show just saturday and sunday oyyci but u need to register online for the show most people will only show saturday and sunday is my guess but it is 3 days.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:24 AM
1 day is judging and 1 day is awards I believe...

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:41 AM
I will most likely be attending, but not showing... Still like to meet yunz guys!

L8r...

*** Need some 1995 Cavalier parts ???
*** FOR SALE: doors, windows, interior, engine parts, fenders, etc. -- email me!
Saturday, January 14, 2006 9:07 AM
yea i dont kno if my car will be painted by then or else id be up for showing. i was hoping to get it painted sometime in april but i still am unsure what color i want and even were i am gonna get it painted at. We'll have to see as time gets closer but i'll def be attending it just unsure if im showing or not. I always thought sat was the judging and sunday was awards but if your there for judging can u still get an award or i assume u have to be presnt sunday to get the award
Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:26 PM
i will be there, maybe show, if the interior is done by then, i hope it will be
anyway, i didnt see on the site where to register, so how much is registration?

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:16 PM
I may be there Brad depends on how the season goes prior to that.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:14 PM
r u showin at import war??

Monday, January 16, 2006 1:33 AM
i'll be there... hopefully the car will be ready to go... i'm aiming to have it done in time for carlisle.

i believe that friday isn't actually a show day... just saturday (which is also normally when judging is) and then sunday

Monday, January 16, 2006 4:32 AM
friday is a shwo day but the main event is saturday and sunday so from how I understand it friday just hang out and chill saturday is judging and sundat awards

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 1:53 PM
ill be their!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:44 PM
looks like i'll be going unjudged... i hear you have to park in your class if you go judged. personally, i'd rather go to hang with friends (the group i'm rolling with has a variety of cars) than to be judged

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:41 PM
Why that weekend... Suck! that is finals week and i just can`t do it again this year... SUCK!

BTW whats up brad? I havn`t talked to you in a while. I also need to talk to you sometime. Hit me with an AIM at "ibedatchevyboy34"

Cone
2000 ecotec cavalier
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:05 PM
well if i can get off work for that sat i can show unjudged (assuming you have to park in class for judging), i can attend friday day probably, and maybe sometime sunday, but i could only show saturday, anywho, if any of the other Sinister J's wanna go, i'm def in

Thursday, April 13, 2006 5:50 PM
I am glad it back at the fairgrounds again. I went 2 years ago I think to the one where they did the burnout contest in the indoor dirt arena. They layed a steel slad on top of the dirt and watered it down. It was pretty lame and iirc a diesel excursion won. I might go this year, I'll see if any of my friends want to go. How much is it to get in this year?

2012 HD VRSCF
2010 Ford Explorer
2006 Ford Ranger
2004 Chevy Cavalier
Friday, April 14, 2006 7:37 AM
I will be there with my cavy and also my club "607 Motorsports" www.607motorsports.com

I've been to these Carlisle shows every year since they started, some of them have been better than others but I'm very glad it's back at the fairgrounds where it belongs, lets just hope some people don't get too stupid and ruin it once again for everyone else though Also hopefully you guys will see my cavy and stop by and introduce yourselves, i havent met many J-body guys at the shows i've been to in the past, just look for the 607 Motorsports banner and tent we will have and most likely i'll be detialing my car hope to see you all there

607 Motorsports is your one stop performance and car specialties shop, we can do anything your imagination holds. Check us out at www.cardomain.com/id/jimmyc99z24
Friday, April 14, 2006 7:41 AM
do they judge the exterior or interior??? maybe a stupid question.....but if i have a good looking car, but nothing on the inside

Friday, April 14, 2006 10:40 AM
they judge your car on everything, it all depends upon which class you are put into as to whether those things matter as much or not, if your in a mild class then not so much, but in wild if you dont have pretty much everything you have no shopt at winning anything.

Personally i could care less about awards or trophys, i love the shows, atmosphere and hanging out with everyone, i've won shows and awards in the past but i always consider that a bonus. Unless you have a complete show car I dont think you should ever expect to win anything.

607 Motorsports is your one stop performance and car specialties shop, we can do anything your imagination holds. Check us out at www.cardomain.com/id/jimmyc99z24
Friday, April 14, 2006 11:12 AM
i'll be there. but not showing.

Friday, April 14, 2006 11:48 AM
Ill be there Sunday.

Friday, April 14, 2006 7:05 PM
jimmyc... i remember your car from last year. i'll make sure to introduce myself this year.

Friday, April 14, 2006 8:39 PM
Strat you better stop by our tent and say hi, i'd love to meet anyone from the site and see their cars It's getting closer i know i cant wait

Saturday, April 15, 2006 3:06 PM
im not sure what my furture holds

1989 Turbo Trans Am #82, 2007 Cobalt SS G85

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search