CT/RI meet neone? - Page 9 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: CT/RI meet neone?
Friday, March 17, 2006 8:13 PM
That Manchester place sounds like a good spot, we'll be able to take pics (group shots), hang out, and check out what there is to do.

Blown.

Friday, March 17, 2006 8:14 PM
By the way, thanks Chris for getting in touch with the dyno shop and setting a date for us.

Blown.
Friday, March 17, 2006 8:16 PM
well if its manchester then ill be 10 mins away max. there is enough for us to do and plenty of restaraunt choices

Friday, March 17, 2006 8:18 PM
no proplem ill bring my digi with me im good with takeing pics

that pic was taken in vernon a town over from manchester and down the road from my work thats henry park. if anyone wants to get me on aim its cdtransam86

Saturday, March 18, 2006 2:17 PM
awesome, i cannot wait, finally this thing is finalizing. great job to everyone who has contributed so far. cant wait to see you all there.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:49 AM
Carbon Cavi wrote:awesome, i cannot wait, finally this thing is finalizing. great job to everyone who has contributed so far. cant wait to see you all there.

Me too, this is going to be off the hook, I hope most of the people that say that they will go, actually DO go! I know that NJHK probably has one of the furthest drives, and mine will be a little over 2 hours as well, so I really want to see a big turn out to kick off the season.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 7:52 AM
oh goody.. yay for me now! yea i can make it to the dyno a hell of a lot earlier than that, we should aim for like 9 or so.. people with longer drives just get up earlier, no?

-marc

gettin blown jus wasn't good enuff.. snailed @ 8psi
Sunday, March 19, 2006 1:47 PM
lol its not a matter of getting up on time its finding the place lol. i get my sense of direction from my mom, but my road rage to make up on lost time from my dad. lol. im coming from stonington ( mystic on the map ) ct, anyone want to meet up with me along the way?

Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:34 PM
the dyno place is 2 towns over from me so ill be there early if my friends show up at my house on time

Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:48 PM
2 towns closer to me chris or past you? i might just meet you at your house

-marc

gettin blown jus wasn't good enuff.. snailed @ 8psi
Sunday, March 19, 2006 2:52 PM
its past me so you would go right buy my house. to get the the place. its down the road from my moms work.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:04 PM
What town/city is it in. I need an address so i can mapquest it from my house.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:14 PM
286 Governor St East Hartford, CT when i get of the highway theres a row of car dealers. there chevy ford vovlo and lexus i think. the street behind all the car dealers is where the dyno place is.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:46 AM
i might as well stop down. i'm not far

Blew it up
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:49 AM
Well mapquest says its only 1 hour and 9 minutes from my house, so I should be able to get there in less time. So its not that far from me.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 1:05 PM
It should take me just under two hours to get there if I do wind up going. I have a Relay for Life walk for cancer the night before that ends around noon on the 22nd. We'll see if I'll be up for driving that distance.

Has someone started a new thread in the 'Meets' forum about this dyno day?

Blown.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:46 PM
^^ you better come FIlip. The 2.4 and OHV guys are out numbering me. I need back up. LOL

Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:59 PM
Hahaha, I'll do my best, bro. I don't want to miss this meet but I also don't want to make any false promises.

I'm a bit apprehensive about driving because a friend totalled his car a year ago after we did the Relay for Life. He was just too tired and couldn't estimate distance and speed very well. I don't want that happening to me. I'll do my best!

Blown.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:48 AM
Im bringing my OHV hehe. but theyre not known for putting down nething special for numbers unless boosted pretty much. Can you run on the dyno with a CEL on? I have a clogged cat and two bad 02 sensors i hope to get fixed before the meet. But I also got a butt load of bills that need to be taken care of before hand. Ill do my best but say it doesnt get fixed before I go? Also would it be better to have the type J front on or would it be better to put the stock front back on getting onto the dyno? Never been to one before there fore i dont know. thanks.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:21 AM
ill be there with my OHV to. i have a CEL and my trac off light is stuck on the cel is my o2 sencer is broken and my trac off light i have no clue what happen with that but im still am gping to but it on the dyno.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:32 AM
i can bring my Tech2 to turn off your CEL's before your dyno runs if u wanted.....

chris- i told u nothing was gunna fix that light.. i do however have a fix for it now if you wanted to try it before hand. get me on aim

im gunna start a new topic too...

-marc

dumped an boosted at 8psi.. daily driven.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:34 AM
If your cars still have the check engine lights at the Dyno Day, I can read the numbers and then clear the codes - no guarantee that they will stay off, but its worth a try. The better the car is running, the better off you are on the Dyno. Depending on the CEL, the car may not be running at its peak performance.

Last thing you want to see after driving an hour to this is a much-lower-than-expected HP / TQ / Air/Fuel reading....

Bring the New O2 sensors with you - maybe someone can help you install them while your waiting to dyno your car?

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:57 AM
my dads going to change my o2 sencer this weekend and then do my brakes so my car stops. then the friday befor the dyno im changeing my oil and cleaning my air fitler.

thanks marc for makeing it put your name and if another cars comeing with you.

official CT DYNO DAY thread! Sign up inside! Look for that title.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:52 PM
Quote:

^^ you better come FIlip. The 2.4 and OHV guys are out numbering me. I need back up. LOL

now i wanna come just to stack up the numbers of OHVs!

Thursday, March 23, 2006 3:17 AM
LoL you're on your own Jess. I'ma just gonna have my cav look sexy. I don't need a dyno sheet to say "wow ur slow ..." hehe

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search