Jersey J July meet... Lets DOOOO it this time! - Page 3 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jersey J July meet... Lets DOOOO it this time!
Friday, July 14, 2006 9:19 AM
Alright if no one else is going to do it, 29th it is. Plan for it to be in the Seaside Heights/Pt Pleasant area, i've gotta follow up with some people on a location that will keep us out of the prying eyes of the 5-0.

We'll plan for a cruise down to the boardwalk area but i just want to say right now, NO F-ING AROUND! If you want to speed/race or dodge through traffic on your own time thats fine but when you're with the group, your actions bring attention to the rest of the group and we do not want the majority to suffer for the idiocy of the few. Everyone has been pretty good about this thus far, but lets try and keep the ticket-less streak going.

When I narrow down a good location (end of the weekend at the latest) I'll post up in the J-body meets forum and put a link to it in here.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:12 AM
i was just gonna say ill bring the noo yawkehs as long as it aint the 29th...ozzfest is on the 29th. if i have any energy after that...ill be in manhattan drinkin my face off. if anyone wants to join me at either...gimme a shout!

this useless post brought to you by the alcoholic known as LUNDiS

Friday, July 14, 2006 5:43 PM
beach is good. 29th is good. my last day of work. everything seems to want to work out there

i'll do this later
Saturday, July 15, 2006 6:00 AM
yea why not I should have alot of the new parts on by then so I won't appear stock ne more..... But Im still going to miss the faces on ppl when they got pulled on by a stock ass car. lol

Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:39 AM
29th is good for me too!
Saturday, July 15, 2006 9:39 AM
well jay was talking about doing the OB diner in pt pleasant since it's been a long time since we've been there for the 29th (thats fine for me as well).

I'm not sure where our president is on this, but as vice president I guess its up to me to grab the reigns and steer this beast.

also, I'd like to bring back cruising as a meetly event since that was some of the best fun of all.
and another note, moving meets seems like a better idea since we can get more people from different areas to come out (but the home of the JJ is still central nj)

I'm also still debating a new logo and a possible slight name alteration to the "New Jersey Js"

our new logo would be an italicized NJJ or if we keep our name, an italicized JJ

i'll post up some ideas soon

so whos good for the 29th at the OB diner in pt pleasant?

I'll post up location details, address, and pictures shortly.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:20 AM
If all goes according to plan ( which we know my life doesn't ) i may be showing up this time .

Saturday, July 15, 2006 10:58 AM
Koncep Vega wrote:yea why not I should have alot of the new parts on by then so I won't appear stock ne more..... But Im still going to miss the faces on ppl when they got pulled on by a stock ass car. lol

Im confused? You got a new car? I thought you got another Cavalier ...?

Saturday, July 15, 2006 11:49 AM
Wooo triple post ...

If anyone wants to give me two LS Sport Chrome rims plus 600 bucks, you can have my Alt Echo Lightweight 17s with BFG KDW2s. Tires are in excellent shape , about 1000 miles on them.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:28 PM
eh no point in tryin to hide the car nemore i wanted to suprise sum ppl but yea I got a 5 spd 02 sunfire be4 the long ass head lights ( no offense to ne one who likes them) and right after they stopped using the older 2.2. so I lucked out. As we speak a shop is working on my exhaust (high flow cat and cat-back and headers to come in august). I was gonna do dual cat back but I'll wait and change it in a couple monthes when that s/c project goes under way!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:58 PM
umm. my 3in is sounding soo sweet. too bad my cats a piece of @!#$ and i'll have to replace it in a few months or longer. hopfuly never?

i'll do this later

Saturday, July 15, 2006 7:24 PM
dj if you need a ride let me know

matt i happen to have a nice 3 in high flow cat if your interested

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Sunday, July 16, 2006 7:03 AM
hey DJ i got 4 LS sport rims lol...

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:07 AM
hey jay, if your not joking around, i might need those

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:05 AM
Scarab (Jersey Jay 1.8T) wrote:hey DJ i got 4 LS sport rims lol...

Im guessing by the lol , they arent the chrome ones i need ...

but 600 bucks , and give me two of them , and you can have my rims .

Sunday, July 16, 2006 10:11 PM
Ok, the meet will be at the Ocean Bay Diner in Pt. Pleasant... For the record, the sign says OB Diner, on the corner of Rt. 35 and Rt. 88. Its actually not a corner, but a circle (what else is there in Jersey?)

Here's the address, so mapquest/yahoomap the directions:

Ocean Bay Diner
1517 Ocean Rd. (Route 88), Point Pleasant

We will meet in the back lot (I should be there early since I think that I'm the closest and Mandy is 2nd closest). Be aware that the circle IS a little tricky to navigate, which may be even worse with any shore traffic that might be there. Just take your time and keep an eye out for the big OB Diner sign and you should be fine.

See everyone there!

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, July 17, 2006 12:12 AM

Ocean Bay Diner: 732-295-1070
1519 Richmond Ave, Point Pleasant, NJ 08742

Thats the real address ...

Me > Jay.

Monday, July 17, 2006 12:18 AM
hmmm, that was the addy listed on the directory i used.... and i've got two others that back it up, and give correct directions from what I see.... so where'd you get that one? Probably puts you at the same place anyway.

For those two lazy to search, the directions from the parkway are as follows:

12 Take the RT-138 E/RT-34 exit, EXIT 98, toward I-195/BELMAR/PT. PLEASANT/TRENTON. 0.61 miles
13 Keep LEFT at the fork in the ramp. 0.15 miles
14 Merge. Pass through 1 roundabout. 1.31 miles
15 Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NJ-34 S. 2.66 miles
16 NJ-34 S becomes NJ-35 S. 3.43 miles
17 Turn SHARP LEFT onto OCEAN AVE. 0.25 miles

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, July 17, 2006 12:24 AM

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, July 17, 2006 12:27 AM
and the meet thread in the Jbody meets section: http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=9&i=18069&t=18069

please note we are back to 8pm meet time, so you guys that meet at cheesequake will want to meet at 7pm instead of 6.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Monday, July 17, 2006 12:53 AM

Whos going to meet at cheesequake since no one has heard from Festa ( who usually goes there ) and along with Adam ( White/Cavalier )?

Usually both of them go there along with me, so if we dont hear from them, whos heading to cheesequake?

Monday, July 17, 2006 10:34 AM
sorry guys for pussin out the last couple of meets. i have moved and what not. i live in albany ny now. anyways my z24 is done with a number of mods. i am looking for a 14.1 1/4 and after i get the rest of the parts i am hopeful of a 13.5-13.1 =)))))

check the regy for a list

anyway i am coming can someone give me an address so i can plug it into my gps and come join u guys???????

Monday, July 17, 2006 3:52 PM
sinrocker wrote:
anyway i am coming can someone give me an address so i can plug it into my gps and come join u guys???????

I hope your kidding ... scroll up ...

Monday, July 17, 2006 4:01 PM
lol missed that i just wrote it cause im lazy

sometimes too lazy for my own good

Sorry...
You have been banned from posting on this site as of 2005-09-21

00:33:32. This ban will expire 2005-09-28 00:33:32 Pacific Time.
Reason: Comments over the top regarding Jordan Kruger and other members in Versus. Also, if you have a problem with a member e-mailing you, do not bring it into the forums.

If you believe this to be in error, please contact us.
Monday, July 17, 2006 4:24 PM
which circle is it at? the way i go to point plesent is 33 to 34, and there are 2 circles i have to go around

i'll do this later
Monday, July 17, 2006 6:14 PM
I usually meet at the cheese quake rest stop but i am exit 102 closer to pt.pleasant so I might just meet you guys at pt. pleasant but if you get a good amount of people to come to the rest stop I will join in if its alot of people to tour with. If not I'll meet you in pt.pleasant

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search