Jersey J July meet... Lets DOOOO it this time! - Page 5 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Jersey J July meet... Lets DOOOO it this time!
Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:23 AM
I cant. im in skool till thursday nite. in north jersey and cant go to my car.and the insurance place i thought they scheduled the picture taking. Ill work sumthin out guys dont worry. The first Jersey J's ecotec MANUAL sunfire shall Be there! hey festa i need some new window decals as well!!

Monday, July 24, 2006 5:42 PM
Hey guys and gals. Don't know if Rich and I will be at the meet or not. Nopi is this weekend and I think we're going to be spending the day at Atco.
Monday, July 24, 2006 9:28 PM
i just wanted to post dj won't be able to make it, he got banned from the org so he can't post. but he won't have a car so he can't come =\

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 2:20 AM
I don't get it... i call out the mods all the time, yet i have yet to get banned... what do you people do? lol

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 3:51 PM
what did he do to get banned!?!?

9-19-05/1-7-07CarDomain
Tuesday, July 25, 2006 11:41 PM
he logged on evans name i think is what actually got him banned

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 7:54 PM
I think I might make this meet.

Modds:
GM Stage 2 with SFPHQ 2.8 pulley
Injen Intake
GM Dual Pass Aftercooler w15psi Surge Tank
GMPP Exhaust Manifold
CTi 3" Downpipe and Cat
Custom 3" Cat Back with Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
ZZ Engine Mount
ZZ Front Trans Mount
B&M Shifter
NGK BKR7E Plugs
DC Strut Tower Brace

Soon to be installed:
2.6 pulley, Siemens 60lbs Injectors, NGK 2 Step Colder Plugs
Tune Time Custom Dyno Tune

Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:19 AM
Sweet dennis.... come on, its close, you BETTER make it lol... besides, I want a ride

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:58 AM
I leave school 2day this afternoon. Hopefully insurance sent the letter asking for pix so i can get them done 2morro as well as inspection so i can get that cat back put on 2morro sat morning. lol good thing the meet is late gives me enough time to do work. only parts that most likely won't be on the car since i have to work friday and part of sat!.. the intake manifold and the coil overs. but the cat back and rimz and all the small goodies should be on it.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:07 AM
man, what a friggin list of people we got going there..

o_O

Thursday, July 27, 2006 12:29 PM
its a good thing the meet is saturday and not sunday... NOPI sunday = <3

but anywho, where did our list of people go? I think the turn out should be around 10 cars or so... but I could be mistaken. we need the list back in here...

also, i'm drawing up plans for the Jersey Js website with a vBulletin forum.. I have some sketches maybe during the meet I'll run it by everyone or, post up the drawings and design to have you guys check it out and have some kind of approval

basically, it would be a limited access type set up, some archived information would be available to anyone, but posting and more sensitive information (like meets) would be visible only by members or special invitation only guests. All registered users must be approved before gaining any exclusive access, and profiles would have information about driver, car, modifications, and you'll have access to XX amount of webspace for storage of pictures, movies, etc etc... think a set up similiar to the org but... better.

Depending on my bandwidth situation, I should be able to set it up for free and just pay out of my pocket, but if I have to upgrade my server it may be like $1 for the whole year or something stupid... I'm not sure i'm still in the developmental stages.

Anyway, this meet is going to rock since it'll be the first one back in central Jersey, first time we're going to have a cruise in a long time, and being surrounded by good company

see you there Js.

Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:28 PM
good stuff!
Thursday, July 27, 2006 2:11 PM
Heres the list
The ECOnator (Encriptor)
Today 3:08 PM

Cheesequake
1. jeffie
2.jose
3.carlos

Point Pleasant
1. jeffie
2. mandyyyy
3. Bryan
4. Bobby (maybe)
5. Pj
6. jose
7. carlos
8. Kon

and heres the info

The ECOnator (Encriptor) wrote:also posted in: Jersey Js | July 2006 | Independence

Original Thread: North East Region Forum
Club Rules: Jersey J's Car Club Rules

Primary Meeting
Date: July 29, 2006
Time: 8:00 PM
1517 Ocean Rd. (Route 88)
Point Pleasant, NJ
(908) 295-1070

Directions: Brought to you by Yahoo!
Details: For the record, the sign says OB Diner, on the corner of Rt. 35 and Rt. 88. Its actually not a corner, but a circle We will meet in the back lot. Be aware that the circle IS a little tricky to navigate, which may be even worse with any shore traffic that might be there. Just take your time and keep an eye out for the big OB Diner sign and you should be fine.

Pre-Meet Location
Date: April 29, 2006
Time: 5:30 PM
Directions: Take Garden State Parkway to Mile Marker 123. As always we park by the gas station on the south side of the lot.
Details: We will be leaving here by 6:00 PM so don't be late or you are finding your own way to Hamilton.

Again, while ALL J-body/Cobalt/Ecotec powered car owners are welcome at Jersey J meets, you are NOT welcome if you intend to misbehave and attract any unwanted attention from law enforcement or other authorities. We'd like our club to be a positive influence in the community, and not a disturbance. Please drive safe and don't do anything which would draw negative attention to the group.

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:47 PM
No problem Jay. I'll stop by before go to Headliner.

Modds:
GM Stage 2 with SFPHQ 2.8 pulley
Injen Intake
GM Dual Pass Aftercooler w15psi Surge Tank
GMPP Exhaust Manifold
CTi 3" Downpipe and Cat
Custom 3" Cat Back with Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler
ZZ Engine Mount
ZZ Front Trans Mount
B&M Shifter
NGK BKR7E Plugs
DC Strut Tower Brace

Soon to be installed:
2.6 pulley, Siemens 60lbs Injectors, NGK 2 Step Colder Plugs
Tune Time Custom Dyno Tune

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:01 PM
Who's going to be at cheesequake?
I'm going, my boy wit his tiburon is gonna come wit me. my other friendwith the red cavy just had his motor blow up. and the saturn i doubt. but for sure myself and my friend wit the tibby will be there.

Friday, July 28, 2006 4:04 AM
hello all, sorry I haven't posted in 2+ weeks.........I was away in south carolina getting my white ass some sun . hmmm back to Pt. Pleasent I see.........I have family coming over on saturday...when are people meeting at the rest stop?

--------------------
Brian D.

Friday, July 28, 2006 5:11 AM
630 / 700 for the rest stop ill be getting there at 630 so everyone just look for me where we normally are parked

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005
Friday, July 28, 2006 5:50 AM
Pretty Exciting!!! Tomorrow the Jersey J's meet up once again after a one month hiatus. I am excited to see everyone again. This should be a great meet.

I will be at the track and depending on how good or bad I do depends on what time I meet up with everyone.

Se everyone tomorrow!!

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:05 AM
haha, festa seems excited.

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:41 AM
hell yeah I am. I've been house sitting all alone for the entire week. I desperatly need to see human life again!!

Friday, July 28, 2006 2:11 PM
hey festa, did i hear something about a 13?

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:18 PM
Yep Im def going to both. I put a few items on a few hours ago and I'll do the rest in the morning. See you guys there!

Saturday, July 29, 2006 6:15 AM
Yes you did Jay I ran a high 13.8 .

Saturday, July 29, 2006 6:53 AM
rest stop at 630/7? originally it said 530/6. i'm plannin to head down if i can figure out where i'm goin lol

Saturday, July 29, 2006 10:51 AM
5:30/6 is when we have meets at 7... this month, since we have more daylight we pushed it back to 8 o clock meet time so the rest stop is 6:30/7.... got it? good

Yeah so some bad news guys.... the 87 has developed a HORRID engine knock (i guess almost 200K on a 60 degree V6 will do that) and I just realized that because i got it registered in NJ literally days before the gov't shutdown, I didn't get the chance to get it inspected that week, and totally forgot... So i'm not going to chance bringing it out and breaking down or getting pulled over for stupid crap. But i'll be there either in the Beetle or the Skwirl.

Arrival Blue 04 LS Sport
Eco
Turbo
Megasquirt
'Nuff said
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search