Any of you NE ppl remember the old trip to Watkins Glenn? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any of you NE ppl remember the old trip to Watkins Glenn?
Monday, December 17, 2007 10:17 PM
Anyone else remember this crock of sh1t trip? I was digging for an old post and stumbled across these old pics. I know some of those who were there are still active on here... Enjoy the trip down memory lane...

Re: Any of you NE ppl remember the old trip to Watkins Glenn?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 4:48 AM
Where the hell was I for this trip and whats wrong with Watkins? LIke what happened?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:20 AM
wow, good times

i think i still have some pics floating around from that trip. i think that was my first JBO gathering......and what a mess, lol. i even had new rotors and pads overnighted and installed the morning we were leaving to come up there.

still cool to meet everyone like Cody, Chris, Strat, and many others

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:21 AM

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:22 AM
If I ever see that bitch on the street...lol

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:33 AM
Rosario wrote:Where the hell was I for this trip and whats wrong with Watkins? LIke what happened?

Well... This i think was May10th, 2005. It was sometime around then. What was suppose to happen was Stephanie (Krumbrakeangle) supposedly knew someone at the track and she had it rented out from 3-5pm. Joe and his crew came all the way from buffalo, I came with 7 ppl from syracuse area and watertown. Strat81 came from PA i think with someone else.

.. All to wind up not being allowed on the track and the guy saying " you couldn't even afford to rent out the track for a day" . Skip barber racing school had the track from noon-5 that day too... was quite the fiasco...

and stephanie coming down with a cold or some @!#$ the night before hand. But at least it was a fun little J-meet outside the gates of watkins glen.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:37 AM
i still wanna know who the dork was taking pics saying he knew this Stephanie person. i swear he was sent to take pics of the JBO pwnage!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:41 AM
CharlezO or something. He's active in www.nystreetscene.com and honestly, i think stephanie is lurking around on that site as well... Didn't that bitch suppose to have a deck out camaro or something? Because there is a Stephanie on that site with a grey one....

...hhmmmm

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 11:42 AM
interesting..........reverse pwnage??

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:16 PM
haha i remember that....lannie told me like 2 days before and i was pissed i couldn't go.

i literally grew up at WG, my dad flagged there and we raced there in the 90's.

Brian

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 7:43 PM
Cody@RDFABS wrote:
Rosario wrote:Where the hell was I for this trip and whats wrong with Watkins? LIke what happened?

Well... This i think was May10th, 2005. It was sometime around then. What was suppose to happen was Stephanie (Krumbrakeangle) supposedly knew someone at the track and she had it rented out from 3-5pm. Joe and his crew came all the way from buffalo, I came with 7 ppl from syracuse area and watertown. Strat81 came from PA i think with someone else.

.. All to wind up not being allowed on the track and the guy saying " you couldn't even afford to rent out the track for a day" . Skip barber racing school had the track from noon-5 that day too... was quite the fiasco...

and stephanie coming down with a cold or some @!#$ the night before hand. But at least it was a fun little J-meet outside the gates of watkins glen.

Ohhhhhh yeeeaahhhhh. I remember that. haha

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:37 PM
i remember this meet!!!

me and my ex drove up from PA. we were pissed. i wore my helmet on the drive home. LOL

Thursday, December 20, 2007 5:59 AM
^^^i remember you wearing the helmet, lmao

i also seem to remember pics of you wearing it while driving.

Thursday, December 20, 2007 10:18 AM
i'll have to do some digging, i know i have the pics from watkins glenn somewhere... i'll post'em up when i find them

Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:15 PM
i go to the nextel soon to be sprint cup every year. i live less than 2 hours away...anyway what im gettin at is lets do this again!?!!!
Thursday, December 27, 2007 1:38 PM
^^^where in NY are you?

Thursday, December 27, 2007 7:04 PM
so you want to meet in the entrance to the raceway for a few hours??

not sure they'd like us there again after the way some of us left last time.

Thursday, December 27, 2007 9:50 PM
strat81 wrote:so you want to meet in the entrance to the raceway for a few hours??

not sure they'd like us there again after the way some of us left last time.

Ha Ha, RJ no longer has his black Z24 cavalier... the one who peeled out down the whole entrance when we left... Lol...

I'd be up for a meet where we'd actually do something else but stand around wondering WTF is going on.

Friday, December 28, 2007 5:18 AM
lol, that was classic when RJ pulled out. i think that was the first time i ever seen a J-body pull a decent burn.

Friday, December 28, 2007 9:23 AM
we should all meet in syracuse once the autocross season starts up and run an event together, i'm a very active member in the cny region and my dad is one of the senior members so i know all of the event chairmen and the re's and whatnot. i'm sure i could put something together if there was some interest. i know there was one guy last year with a cavy who ran an event at the fairgrounds in syracuse who said he was from rochester.

Brian

Friday, December 28, 2007 9:53 AM
^^^that'd be sick, , im from the roch, but idk who that guy might have been, theres a few cavy;s around here that a pretty decked out, (and by decked out, not just body kits but there race setups) by any chance you dont remeber the roch guys name do ya?

Friday, December 28, 2007 10:59 AM
ill bring the cavy on a trailer and park it....autocross the ol' equinox * roll

Friday, December 28, 2007 11:24 AM
ha

Friday, December 28, 2007 12:34 PM
pwnd by the smiley

Friday, December 28, 2007 3:03 PM
outside of ROCH lets do it!!! off course ill need my lisence back....hmmp
Friday, December 28, 2007 3:52 PM
Brian- Did you get my PM about having your intake at my house? I sent it to you like a week ago i think and i just figured you wanted to have it now. Lol...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search