pittsburgh members - Page 15 - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: pittsburgh members
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 3:13 PM
Thats how it is on the easern side of PA. I'll try to drag Spencer along too. But i wont be making the trip until my cav comes out of hibernation.

Tinkles
v. intr.
1. To make light metallic sounds, as those of a small bell.
2. Informal To urinate.
v. tr.
1. To cause to tinkle.
2. To signal or call by tinkling.
n.
1. A light, clear metallic sound or a sound suggestive of it.
2. An act or instance of tinkling.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:12 PM
sweet.

You can come install my damn air ride for me

but a meet would be nice.....cant wait till this fuggin winter is over.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 8:34 PM
Me either. But i might have some updates on the cav this weekend.

Tinkles
v. intr.
2. Informal To urinate.
v. tr.
1. To cause to tinkle.
n.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:54 PM
perry shonkwiler wrote:Then when we have a meet you can come. Its normaly just me a chris with the only cavys that show up other people say they'll come n never do so I hope to see you this spring.

The first meet come spring will be the best it will be in downtown pittsburgh, and expect to see atleast 100 cars down there. (all wont be cavys but it will be fun.)

Think this.

That was last year's first meet, and that's not even half.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009 9:59 PM
oo and that black cavy is my friends s/c z24. his name on here is Publikdstrbnce. and the purple saturn is my brothers that i drove down.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:40 AM
i cant wait until winter is over. I am going to detail my car and possibly make John install some rear disc brakes for me lol

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:50 AM
acidburn wrote:i cant wait until winter is over. I am going to detail my car and possibly make John install some rear disc brakes for me lol

x2 cept im doin the conversion myself >.> wish me luck haha

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:54 AM
Have to let me know when the first meet is ill be down! ill calll off work if I have to!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:01 AM
perry shonkwiler wrote:Have to let me know when the first meet is ill be down! ill calll off work if I have to!

I did that today......

But, yeah I can help you throw on a neon rear kit anytime.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:28 AM
Furious 2.2 wrote:
acidburn wrote:i cant wait until winter is over. I am going to detail my car and possibly make John install some rear disc brakes for me lol

x2 cept im doin the conversion myself >.> wish me luck haha

its not hard at all.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:33 AM
if i need help i have you guys to help me so im not to worried about it. just is gonna take quiet a few hours and im impatient lol

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:38 AM
John Benham wrote:
perry shonkwiler wrote:Have to let me know when the first meet is ill be down! ill calll off work if I have to!

I did that today......

might have to call off tonight if this @!#$ snow dont quit! Chris didnt you have a little problem with your e-brake after you did the conversion? I was thinking about doing the brake swap also but haveing a 5 speed I need my e-brake to work. I'd hate to wake up one day and see my car over the hill side in the woods..

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 3:06 PM
Yea my brake cable was stretched from before still havn't got around to put a new cable in once thats fix it will work better then the stock ebrake.
Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:20 AM
perry shonkwiler wrote:
John Benham wrote:

I did that today......

might have to call off tonight if this @!#$ snow dont quit! Chris didnt you have a little problem with your e-brake after you did the conversion? I was thinking about doing the brake swap also but haveing a 5 speed I need my e-brake to work. I'd hate to wake up one day and see my car over the hill side in the woods..

you should be leaving it in gear anyways......

Thursday, January 29, 2009 11:23 AM
I never leave my car in gear when its parked.

Tinkles
v. intr.
2. Informal To urinate.
v. tr.
1. To cause to tinkle.
n.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 12:28 PM
nor did I until I came out to find my moms old prelude relocated into a basketball pole......thats with the e-brake on....

since that day, always in gear with e-brake.....which is technically the way it is supposed to be done. The e-brake is only meant to stop the car from drifting should it get popped out of gear.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 12:32 PM
Im not worried, my airride does a good job of holding the car in one place.

Tinkles
v. intr.
2. Informal To urinate.
v. tr.
1. To cause to tinkle.
n.

Thursday, January 29, 2009 12:57 PM
Tinkles wrote:Im not worried, my airride does a good job of holding the car in one place.

tru dat.....

Thursday, January 29, 2009 2:58 PM
John Benham wrote:nor did I until I came out to find my moms old prelude relocated into a basketball pole......thats with the e-brake on....

since that day, always in gear with e-brake.....which is technically the way it is supposed to be done. The e-brake is only meant to stop the car from drifting should it get popped out of gear.

lmao sry man but thats funny...I do leave it in gear but @!#$ does happen. Now if you want to hear something funny yesterday because of all this snow in ice we keep getting I was in a bit of a rush to get to work an I forgot my tool bag. Well my car was parked on a hill my budddy in the passenger seat e-brake up car in gear I run in the house real fast come back out an the car is at the bottom of the hill scared the @!#$ out of me! Luckly I didnt go over the other hill and into the woods

Friday, February 13, 2009 12:09 AM
most of the time i don't even have the ebrake on just leave it in gear
Friday, February 13, 2009 6:41 AM
John Benham wrote:nor did I until I came out to find my moms old prelude relocated into a basketball pole......thats with the e-brake on....

I found my car relocated once with just the e-brake, so I leave mine in gear and the ebrake from then on.

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life

Friday, February 13, 2009 8:19 AM
i never leave my car in gear. yet again i make sure my ebrake is in top shape.... i also have a remote starter on my car, would hate to see that in gear......

and yeah thats my car in the pic so hardcore posted... i cant wait to get a motor put in it..........( hint hint quibby) lol

01' Z24 5 speed
422whp/400wtq
T4 Turbocharged
Built LD9
HP Tuners
Friday, February 13, 2009 6:58 PM
Publikdstrbnce wrote:i never leave my car in gear. yet again i make sure my ebrake is in top shape.... i also have a remote starter on my car, would hate to see that in gear......

and yeah thats my car in the pic so hardcore posted... i cant wait to get a motor put in it..........( hint hint quibby) lol

How is that motor build going??? I would like to get mine done so I can attend the show as well

Jason
99 Z24 Supercharged
157hp/171tq - NA
190hp/170tq @ 6psi

LG0/LD9 for Life
Sunday, February 15, 2009 9:56 AM
damn! all my car needs is paint and I'd be back in the game..

Monday, March 02, 2009 11:31 AM
Anyone local have a 37* flaring tool i could borrow?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search