Rare Sunfire Interior - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Rare Sunfire Interior
Monday, February 18, 2008 3:58 AM
Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. While i was at the junkyard this past weekend i happened to stumble apon a rare sunfire interior. i didnt pull it for the fact i know i would have 1000 people interested and no one would take it. since i have no use for it, i didnt take it. anyway its a complete stock red interior. red seats, red rear seats, black and red door panels and black and red dash. the interior is in mint condition from when i looked at it on saturday. the car isnt smashed up or anything so if it rains, it wont get in the car but this is just a heads up for anyone looking for a nice rare interior. the guy said he will take 200 for the whole interior (whole interior meaning everything, seats, dash, panels, rear deck, headliner, etc...)

yard is located at 63rd and essington.

Re: Rare Sunfire Interior
Monday, February 18, 2008 4:25 AM
Nice find! So hard to find them in good shape. The only part I like are the rear interior panels, which I already have, or I may show interest

Monday, February 18, 2008 4:39 AM
yea it was pretty neat to see. i never saw one before in person so i was checking it out. i like how the top half of the door panels and dash are black and the lower half are red and it all flows together. looks very good.

Monday, February 18, 2008 4:43 AM
I want the aqua blue interior.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Monday, February 18, 2008 4:52 AM
ill keep checking back there. this yard is nice. it just opened and they have everything all orginized in there. there was atleast 15 js when i was up there. alot of 95s with the 2.3 motors.

Monday, February 18, 2008 7:09 AM
Any pics to share? I've never even heard of red interior in a Sunfire.

Dan Trump

2004 Cavalier LS Sport - Victory Red
Monday, February 18, 2008 7:12 AM
yo man, we should get together sometime, I thought you were gonna come over and check out my cavalier. Let me know the next time you're going to the yards
Monday, February 18, 2008 7:28 AM
the beaver doctor wrote:Any pics to share? I've never even heard of red interior in a Sunfire.

sorry no pics but if you search the 3rd gen forum, i believe they have pics of the red and aqua interior

Ian Irrgang wrote:yo man, we should get together sometime, I thought you were gonna come over and check out my cavalier. Let me know the next time you're going to the yards

hey sorry man yea ive been meaning to but ive just been busy lately doing my car. i went to the yards on saturday to get some parts and then i worked on pulling the tranny from the old motor. where abouts in springfield are you? i might be able to stop over one night on the way home from work, i take route 1 all the way home.

Monday, February 18, 2008 8:09 AM
if you were on route 1 heading away from the city, you'd make a left onto rolling road, the traffic light right after the HESS station on the right. I'm a mile at the most from that intersection.
Monday, February 18, 2008 8:14 AM
ah no @!#$, i know exactly where that is. i cut back through that area alot of township line gets backed up.

Monday, February 18, 2008 9:33 AM
yeah, well gimme a call sometime 610 256 8558

or hit me up on AIM.

My car hasn't moved since I got it, I have a PCM coming in the mail, and am contemplating swapping off the supercharger; still I'm sure you'd like to see it.

Monday, February 18, 2008 9:43 AM
swapping off as in getting rid? if so let me know

Monday, February 18, 2008 10:11 AM
yeah, but i'd need an entire N/A setup....which isn't a big deal, just gotta find the right car in the junkyards.

right now the bypass valve is stuck closed....i gotta take another look at it. If i can't get it to function, it's probably coming off. And I really don't feel like going to the dealer to get the reflash.
Monday, February 18, 2008 10:22 AM
keep me in mind. i have some stock 2.4 stuff in my garage.

Monday, February 18, 2008 2:39 PM
Mike get pics and did you tell teh Jeffie? He would go ape @!#$ over that

Click Sig for Jersey GM's Official Website

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:31 PM
BubbaKnoxz wrote:Mike get pics and did you tell teh Jeffie? He would go ape @!#$ over that

yea i told jeffie, he didnt want it. i dont have pics of it because i didnt have a camera on me but i know there are pics of that interior some where on here

Monday, February 18, 2008 3:38 PM
i actually found one here close to indy as well. i was amazed by it. not my taste tho.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:09 PM
killer find. ive always liked what they looked like...although cloth seats FTL

95+ Cavalier and Sunfire Convertible Service Manual! A must read for vert owners!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 5:48 AM
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:41 AM
^^ that would be it. thanks for the find

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:55 AM
I love the red. I wish it came in Cavalier interior. Def. interesting that I've never seen it before.

Dan Trump

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:11 AM
the beaver doctor wrote:I love the red. I wish it came in Cavalier interior. Def. interesting that I've never seen it before.

you can swap interiors to a sunfire, you just need the whole interior since the dash isnt the same for the cavs and fires so the door panels wouldnt line up.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:13 AM
I have this same interior in my beater sunfire that is all red like this. I didn't know they came stock this way.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:18 PM
silver03cava wrote:I have this same interior in my beater sunfire that is all red like this. I didn't know they came stock this way.

Well what I meant was, I don't liek the Sunfire seats and whatnot, I wish it was in Cavalier form. Although the closest I could get is the black and red stitched Z24 seats.

Dan Trump

Thursday, February 28, 2008 8:47 AM
Look what I found. I want!

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search