F*&king Jersey Roads! - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F*&king Jersey Roads!
Sunday, April 04, 2010 9:21 AM
So I just moved in to my new place outside Hillsbourough Nj and I had to go to PA for a meeting. Damn pothole just ate my pass side rims for breakfast. 2 new tires and a trip to CT to get my extra Z24 rims, on a bus on easter. Why can a state with such high taxes not pave a damn road?

Also if anyone has any rims/tires I could use for a week let me know. I need to check out my car, it now has a bad vibration above 50mph.

If anyone in the area has a garage or something, I would appreciate the chance to check out my wheel bearings and suspension. I will def need to get to an alignment shop.

Happy Easter!

Re: F*&king Jersey Roads!
Sunday, April 04, 2010 11:15 AM
we warned you it was worse

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:23 PM
Qwibby {T3H Old QBE} wrote:we warned you it was worse
x2.

hopefully it works out for ya though!

Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:23 PM
Told you to get hold of me when you got here I got the shop and possibly a set of wheels for you to use if ya need it.

I shot you my # before shoot me a text.

I <3 JGM
I think bigfoot is blurry,
that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra
scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster, roaming the countryside.
"Run! He's fuzzy!" "Get outta here!"

In Loving Memory of Phil Martin December 14 2005

Sunday, April 04, 2010 3:36 PM
ill let ya use my stock crosslases from the Retta , since i have my SRT wheels and the GTZ wheels i just got

ShowOff Customz
03 Cavalier
73 Beetle
68 Fairlane 500

Sunday, April 04, 2010 4:27 PM
NJ roads suck really bad! i drove through there to get the nexos from 01cav and i was cursing at the roads the whole time!

Monday, April 05, 2010 7:39 AM
Lol its not the roads that suck its the whole state lol no offense to anyone that lives there

z28guy(KGM BEOTCH)
Monday, April 05, 2010 8:00 AM
z28guy wrote:Lol its not the roads that suck its the whole state lol no offense to anyone that lives there

x15

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Tuesday, April 06, 2010 11:22 AM
LMAO! I just hate drivers EVERYWHERE! Yeah, Jersey drivers suck though! They are crazy & fast...We are slow & annoying up here in PA...

Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:02 AM
PA Drivers and roads are getting worse I think, its like New Jersey is virus that's spreading. In the past five years I went from doing the speed limit to 14 over to keep up with traffic.
Monday, April 26, 2010 6:42 AM
Yeah, we are getting crazy up here...I try not to speed, but I usually always drive 5 over the speed limit, sometimes 10...We are also getting more impatient in PA as well...I was sitting at a light this morning, turning left and some jerk behind me beeped because I wasn't turning...I'm like, "HELLO AHOLE! There's cars coming!" I beeped back and gave em the finger...

Monday, April 26, 2010 10:50 AM
haha we had to pick up a new stove with my buddie and it was hanging out the back cause the way it needed to fit and were waiting at a stop sign trying to turn left and its a complicated turn since its onto a busy road and this dude keeps honking at us to go. sorry we have a expensive heavy stove off the back were gonna take it easy. so he keeps honking and my buddy yells out u gonna pay for a new stove. then gets honked again so then he yells out HORN BROKE WATCH FOR FINGER C*&K S&%KN AHOLE. i was laughing my a%^ offf hahaha.
then when we were moving his king size bed from the apt to the hous it had to sitt on top of the bed well this dude doesnt wanna go around some guy turning so we go around him and then he decides to go then all this and i can only imagine what the guy was thinking when he got passed buy a speeding king size bed hahaha

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search