Exhaust issue - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Exhaust issue
Monday, December 13, 2010 6:08 PM
Is anyone knowledgeable or work as a welder? I have a Megan racing exhaust that I put on the car myself but it doesn’t fit as well as it should. It is sagging low to the ground now, and a local shop wanted like $200 which is crazy.
Looking for someone to help a fellow jboer. Will provide beer and pizza!?

Re: Exhaust issue
Monday, December 13, 2010 6:21 PM
I actually work as a welder I do mostly tig and I'm also certified in mig and stick I need my vss rewired to my cluster so my speedo will work and odometer if you can do it ill fix ur exaust lol
Monday, December 13, 2010 8:23 PM
I actually work as a pizza & beer delivery man... I do most extra cheese and Im also certified in pepperoni and sausage. I need my brakes redone all around on my car. If you can do it, I'll deliver your pizza and beer.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 2:11 PM
Lol good one
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:04 PM
RedDevil wrote:I actually work as a pizza & beer delivery man... I do most extra cheese and Im also certified in pepperoni and sausage. I need my brakes redone all around on my car. If you can do it, I'll deliver your pizza and beer.

nice.

1994 Saturn SL2 Home Coming Edition: backup car
2002 Chevy Cavalier LS Sport Coupe: In a Junk Yard
1995 Mazda Miata R-package Class=STR
Sponsored by: Kronos Performance

WPI Class of '12 Mechanical Engineering
WPI SAE Risk and Sustainability Management Officer
Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:53 PM
illdeca, I am sorry I do not know how to fix that, but if by random chance you need someone to fix any pc issues you have maybe we could barter, I am field service engineer.

Red devil, I actually did the front brakes on the Sunfire, let me know if you need a hand.
Friday, December 17, 2010 12:42 PM
jz wrote:Red devil, I actually did the front brakes on the Sunfire, let me know if you need a hand.

Whooosh !!! Went right over your head. didn't it ?? !!

Saturday, December 18, 2010 12:08 PM
I think i get it, you can't help at all and you have a crappy job?
Sunday, December 19, 2010 9:36 AM
Bring that shyt to queens over by Shea Stadium, 75 dollars and they'll weld your whole thing together nicely

Sunday, December 19, 2010 4:46 PM
95LsCoupe wrote:Bring that shyt to queens over by Shea Stadium, 75 dollars and they'll weld your whole thing together nicely

yeah and they'll also take your wheels, and whatever valuables they find
Monday, December 20, 2010 10:27 AM
I sont know where your at but if you come to md ill hook it up

Monday, December 20, 2010 12:52 PM
Thank you for the offer Nate, you are about 3.5 hours (200 miles) from my house. That is a stretch right now but i will def keep that in mind if i have to travel south for anything.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search