Meet up in New York? - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Meet up in New York?
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 7:18 PM
Ok so i have been a member for a little while on this site and for the most part dont post much just look around and read everyone elses posts. But it seems like theres no one in my area of new york state that truly enjoys a j like all of us. So i thought i would make this thread to gauge interest on getting a bunch of us together somewhere just to hang out and talk j's. I live in Gilbertsville NY but we could really meet up anywhere. Im in college right now in niagara county so i was primarily looking for interest when im on my spring break which runs from april 22nd through may 1st. So if anyone is interested just post up here we will see what we can do!

Re: Meet up in New York?
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:40 PM
I'm not too terribly far away. I'd be up for a meet.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:11 AM
Well that makes two of us haha

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 11:08 AM
I'm in the Hudson Valley, so I'd be down for a meet. Somewhere around here would be good to attract some of the NYC/Long Island/North Jersey peeps, but who knows? I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:16 PM
Cavaclysmic04 wrote:I'm in the Hudson Valley, so I'd be down for a meet. Somewhere around here would be good to attract some of the NYC/Long Island/North Jersey peeps, but who knows? I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Ya it doesnt really matter to me i would be willing to travel just about anywhere within reason. there does seem to be a lot of people on here from the city area so thats probably a good idea.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 12:38 PM
Im from ocean county new jersey I would like to meet but idk if I go upstate NY that's like 5hrs for me Haha. And maybe during easter weekend would be good for me cause I am as well at school.

gilligan
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 3:44 PM
i dont have the cavalier anymore.. but im near albany

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 10:10 PM
Smoosh wrote:i dont have the cavalier anymore.. but im near albany

Mr Mini Pooper. Haha!

I might make the drive up for a meet, since you NY guys always make the trek down here to KGM meets.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:47 AM
damn! i should have waited to buy that trunk lid off of you, then i wouldnt have had to drive all the way down there! haha jk it actually was a great drive down there and the bonus of cabelas being right there made it that much better lol

Friday, March 25, 2011 6:40 AM
I'm also in Albany my cav has been gone for a year now. I rock a subaru 2k Leg wagon sleeper. Rofl. I can just load up dan and put his car in the back and drive down. Sorry Dan i had to.

Friday, March 25, 2011 3:42 PM
NightmaresCavy wrote:I can just load up dan and put his car in the back and drive down.

Bahahahahahaha!!!

Friday, March 25, 2011 4:48 PM
EVILution (KGM Godfather) wrote:
NightmaresCavy wrote:I can just load up dan and put his car in the back and drive down.

Bahahahahahaha!!!

X2 Hahahahahahahaha

Friday, March 25, 2011 4:49 PM
Might attend if its not too far Im in Brooklyn, NY
Monday, March 28, 2011 6:02 AM
im from long island...i know there are a few LIers on here...beeen lookin to meet up for some time now.
Saturday, April 02, 2011 7:03 PM
if the wagon wasnt purple matt id be down!

Monday, April 04, 2011 6:42 AM
Won't Be Purple for that much longer or maybe even mine hopefully getting a new job making 3x's as much with in 2 months. sometimes family does come in handy.

Monday, April 04, 2011 9:47 AM
Matthew Smidowicz wrote:im from long island...i know there are a few LIers on here...beeen lookin to meet up for some time now.

X2 if u guys came closer to Li, id deff come

Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:16 PM
I think I'm the only JBOer in Boston

I've been looking to hit up a meet but they're all in Pennsylvania (which is annoying because I moved from Lebanon, PA less than a year ago...)

"In Oldskool we trust"
Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:52 PM
Everyone seems to be from the city im from watertown we basically have a whole car community of 50 people or so an we have meets all the time throughout the summer. If we ould set something up it would be a hell of a meet.
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 6:21 AM
what would be sick is if we meet up in cuse then cruise to PA or somethin to meet the others haha.
Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:43 AM
I would be up for a meet in the cuse area unfortunately my spring break is getting busy real fast so i would only be able to do a day trip type of thing i think pennsylvania is out of the question for me but some guys want to meet in the cuse area then you guys can go on from there that is fine with me.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 6:42 PM
cuse is close to me....im jst out side watertown...as long as i can get my cav together in time id b down
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search