trade my cavvy for a jeep wrangler. - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
trade my cavvy for a jeep wrangler.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 10:13 PM
Hey local guys Im looking to get rid of of my cavalier. Ive had it for a while but wanted to test the waters to see if anyone had what I was looking for to make things a wash. I have a 99 base cavalier, manta green, 2 door, manual windows, tints, suspension is dropped and has an exhaust on it. Debadged, 2.2 5 speed manual with aftermarket cd player. It does have the infamous dash crack, but it has a brand new z24 front bumper. It has the obvious scratches here and there along with a dent in the drivers side quarter panel. That came like it when I bought it. I was going to get it taken care of but got quoted for 1000 dollars. Didnt have the money at the time being a broke college student. The interior is in pretty good shape for a 99. Im just looking for a wrangler. I have always liked them and would love to make an even trade if someone has one. 4x4 stick would be great. Hardtop or Soft top doesn't matter to me. I know I wouldnt be getting something that is mint but who knows what people have out there. Email me if your serious and in the long island area. it is joevarley7 at gmail.com

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search