back in a jbody - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
back in a jbody
Monday, February 13, 2012 11:00 AM
Checking in to see if anyone is still around in mass? i had a 04 cavalier then a 05 cobaltss back in the day. just got myself a 02 sunfire. looking to see if anyone is still around or if there are some new peoples on here?

Re: back in a jbody
Monday, February 13, 2012 11:42 AM
There are still a lot of old faces here and a good deal of new. I see your old profile said you were here in 04. I am not new, but I was not here when you were I bet.

Monday, February 13, 2012 12:44 PM
I knew alot of the NEJbody crew. there not around anymore i don't think. that cavalier was my first tuner car so it's pretty cool to have another jbody.
Monday, February 13, 2012 6:10 PM
i am here but i was in iraq when you were playing with the j for the first time. im in southern ct.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:09 AM
I'm here, but I came around in 06. Albany, ny here (but not for much longer, moving south)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:12 AM
good to see some people are still around. anyone know of any shops that tune our cars in new england? just looking at options right now.
Friday, March 30, 2012 5:16 PM
I am here, from NH. Have been on here since 04, and have had my J since then too. Had a SS as well for 5years or so as well. Was on NEjbody at some point, lol.

Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:42 AM
i think i remember you mrs jazer.. i had a yellow cobalt ss back in the day. did you go to one of the cape cod meets?
Sunday, April 01, 2012 12:40 PM
Haha, yes! Was in the SS at that meet, the only wingless one, lol. I can probably find a pic of that meet.

Monday, April 02, 2012 9:01 AM
Still around - just checking in after years away from the scene. Sold the car and haven't had a toy since. Looking to get something eventually to play with. Still talk to some of the NEJBODY.org crew.

Check out my Part Out List!! Great Prices !! http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/detail/52925/

Monday, April 02, 2012 4:37 PM
i'm pretty sure i still have the video from that meet. i'll see if i can dig it up sometime. i know fycracing is planning a meet at the end of april. maybe we can get some jbodys to show up. i remember the nejbody people from a couple of the meets that i've been too. and some of them had cobalts as well. now i'm in a slow sunfire.. not as fun lol.

Monday, April 02, 2012 9:45 PM
I'm from southern Maine... wouldn't mind meeting up with people.

Monday, April 02, 2012 9:58 PM
blackphoenix wrote:i'm pretty sure i still have the video from that meet. i'll see if i can dig it up sometime. i know fycracing is planning a meet at the end of april. maybe we can get some jbodys to show up. i remember the nejbody people from a couple of the meets that i've been too. and some of them had cobalts as well. now i'm in a slow sunfire.. not as fun lol.

Would love to do a J meet this summer.... I won't be back til July though, so April is a no go for me.

Monday, April 02, 2012 10:05 PM

Wingless black SS next to orange was mine. Lol. The one that had a 2.7 with a short ram at the time. The ear piercing wine, lol.

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 8:34 AM
can't see the pics. when i get more info on the meet i'll post it up. maybe we can plan on for the summer as well, maybe a cape cod meet if that place is still open.. drifting go karts was fun
Tuesday, April 03, 2012 11:35 AM
Ah yeah, haha. That's a long haul for me. I'd be down for a meet and the drive once I do my Eco swap but that's a ways out... (probably after we PCS, to which, I don't know where, lol) I'll have to see how the engine is when I get home, it's been sitting for over a year... and I already have to drive to PA to do the body work when I get back, lol. We'll see! I'll be back in the states in early July hopefully.

Pics of your new J?

iPad fail... take two:

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:26 PM
THATS MY YELLOW COBALT !!! heres another pic of it.

we can plan a closer meet. the guys that lived out on the cape have all moved away. and fycracing is based out of new bedford, ma which is still quite a drive for you. what are you up to know that your traveling around? a few of us are still around and my friend ron ( the silver cobalt next to mine) still has his cobalt and goes to meets and stuff. i think a big summer meet would be fun if we can get a central location for everyone to go.

here are all the cars i've had since the cobalt.

my audi

my 89 corolla, i just sold it last week

my srt-4 acr edtion, sold a couple of months ago

and now a few pics of my sunfire. it's lower on tokico struts and springs and upper moter mount, cold air intake. waiting on my ceramic header to come in so i can do the exhaust.

needless to say i've had a few cars the past few years
Monday, April 23, 2012 3:30 AM
Sunfire looks good so far! I'll hit you up when I'm back in the states and we can get some J's together.

I just thought of it, but... I have a black evil eyed OEM hood... any interest in it? It's not perfect, has a few paint chips, could use a refinish, but only noticeable up close... Looks good for the most part.

Once I get down to PA to do my front end swap I won't have room to take it back with me, so I'd need you to take it before I get down there (mid July is the plan)... if you'd have any interest in it. I'd just need to trade hoods with you. No charge for the hood if you'd trade with me so my car would have a hood. Don't know if its the look you're going for, but just wanted to put it out there.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012 12:03 PM
I'll make that trade with you. my hood isn't perfect it will need to be repainted. if you've got any other parts let me know and we can work something out.
Friday, April 27, 2012 2:46 AM
PM'd

Friday, April 27, 2012 8:33 AM
which account did you pm? message this account if you can.

Friday, April 27, 2012 8:39 AM
ok.. i just realized i have two accounts... i replyed to your message.
Friday, April 27, 2012 11:11 AM
That's against the forum rules. You might want to PM a mod/Dave and have one removed, before they tag you for it. =]

Friday, April 27, 2012 12:38 PM
yeah i just did that... i really didn't notice i was loggin into my old account lol.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search