pittsburgh or greensburg cruise - North East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
pittsburgh or greensburg cruise
Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:17 PM
looking for somendecent car meets or making a meet of our own... no restritions unless your a douche!!!! not looking for a competition to see whose cars nicer faster and what not just a place to chill and enjoy the car scene.... bring your grandma betty jo's lebaron as long as its a meet..

Re: pittsburgh or greensburg cruise
Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:55 PM
want a decent meet come to the waterfront in homestead on friday the 30th around 7pm its the first meet of spring. should be about 300+ cars
Sunday, March 18, 2012 10:57 PM
Monday, March 19, 2012 7:16 AM
thats too big and prob alotta douche bags... ill prob check the scene out but it would bennice to have a smal group and cruise not just sit in a parkinglot
Sunday, March 25, 2012 12:33 PM
i finally got the cav out of the garage, so whatever you guys decide, I'll try to make it. Just BSing and grabbing a bite to eat somewhere is cool with me, there doesn't need to be a big ass meet or anything like that.

Sunday, March 25, 2012 1:00 PM
if i have the time i'll come and bring my pos

Friday, March 30, 2012 10:44 PM
anytime hell im always up to drive around... dyno day at fj performance o april 14... $50 3 pulls with wideband as far as meeting up anyone interested get ur buddies together and we can plan out a day... the stacks meet was decent just drama filled with relocating but hey the outcome was decent anyways...
Saturday, March 31, 2012 3:08 PM
If you guys figure out a date on a meet, let me know I'm only an hr away and wouldn't mind driving to meet up and chill.
Saturday, March 31, 2012 9:42 PM
where are you from? i live about an hour from pitt as well i just end up in that general direction alot haha...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search